Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ieddy187 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2012, 01:05 PM
    Why will my ex girlfriend care if I stop talking to her
    So my ex girlfriend says that it hurts her that I'm trying to stop talking to her? And it leaves me?? So anyone can please help me out lol
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 15, 2012, 01:08 PM
    Lol, you, she wants you back, lol, and she doesn't want you out of her life, lol, that's why she's upset, lol.

Oi, that hurt my head.

She's your ex. She's your ex because you don't want to be with her, right? You're well within your right to stop talking to an ex. Most people that dated can't maintain a friendship after when their romantic relationship is over.

Will she be upset? Yes. Why? Because she only remained your friend so she could have a chance of getting you back. Now you're saying you no longer want contact with her, which means she has no hope of getting you back.

Stick to your guns, but lose the lol when you're talking about stuff like this. It shows a lack of caring, and a lack of maturity.

Good luck.

Sep 15, 2012, 01:27 PM
    Sorry for the lol kind of use to putting it every were I type... well like we are best friends and we are cool with it..
    Pets Expert

Sep 15, 2012, 01:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ieddy187 View Post
    sorry for the lol kinda use to putting it every were i type..... well like we are best friends and we are cool with it..
    If you're cool with being best friends then why do you want to stop talking to her?

Sep 15, 2012, 02:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    If you're cool with being best friends then why do you want to stop talking to her?
    Cause of the feelings still there.. its not easy holding eveything back like I don't know what to do any more I know its bad but some times I get jealous.. I guess that's why I want to stop talking to her but to tell you the truth I cant..
    Pets Expert

Sep 15, 2012, 02:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ieddy187 View Post
    cause of the feelings still there.. its not easy holding eveything back like idk what to do any more i know its bad but some times i get jealous..i guess thats why i want to stop talking to her but to tell you the truth i cant..
    So it's you that wants to get back together with her. Is that it? You still have feelings for her, but she just wants to be friends?

How old are the two of you?

Sep 16, 2012, 11:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    So it's you that wants to get back together with her. Is that it? You still have feelings for her, but she just wants to be friends?

How old are the two of you?
    Yea its pretty much... well we both have felling for each other

We are both 19
    Pets Expert

Sep 16, 2012, 11:31 AM
    If you both still have feelings for each other then why aren't you two together?
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Sep 20, 2012, 11:41 PM
    Maybe she still loves you... maybe... just maybe... lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend doesn't want to stop talking to her ex boyfriend [ 0 Answers ]

So hear is the story, My girlfriend told be a about 6 months ago the one of her ex boyfriends came into her work one day. He didn't know she worked there but talked to her for a few min. and handed her his number. The story I got from her before this was that she cheated on her first love/high...

Girlfriend won't stop talking to her ex [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend are having a really hard time right now we have been dating for a year and a half and it is getting bad like I think we are both about fed up with each other which is hard because I am deeply in love with her and I feel she is with me. We recently split up because I messed up...

My girlfriend won't stop talking to her ex [ 6 Answers ]

My girlfriend won't stop talking to her ex Well I've been with my girl for 8 months. I'm 23 she's 22. She had 6 months that she hadn't been in a relationship but that relationship was 4 years long. Well we became boyfriend and girlfriend. The problem is her ex! he now realizes what he lost...

Girlfriend won't stop talking to ex [ 16 Answers ]

You guys have probably seen this question a million times, but I feel I should ask it anyway I recently got a girlfriend, it's been about 3 weeks. The only problem is that she talks to her ex constantly. He lives about 4 states away, and there's a reasonably good chance he's never coming here...

View more questions Search