Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minilops Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2012, 12:37 AM
    Baby rabbit separated!
    Hi, my doe had some kits (4 I think) 2 days ago, they all seem fine and healthy however 3 of them appear to be together and 1 is on its own. It is still in the nest and under all the fur, so it is warm. It is moving around fine, however I was wondering if I needed to move it back with it brothers/sisters and will the mum still feed it?

Check out some similar questions!

How do I take care of a baby rabbit that has been abandoned by its mother [ 1 Answers ]

My rabbit gave birth and she has eaten all of her babies apart from 1 so I am taking care of it but I don't know how

Baby rabbit keeps rolling over [ 2 Answers ]

My friend just rescued a baby rabbit. We have no idea how old it is. It's vey small, fits in 1 hand and it's eyes are open. She thought it had a broken leg but now we are not so sure. It can't move around without rolling over. It's like it has no balance or the legs are not working properly. There...

Having a baby by a separated man? [ 4 Answers ]

I am having a baby by a married man who is somewhat separated he has not seen his children or wife in the last 5 years or so I am confused as the divorce process never falls through he can never contact his wife ever I feel so bad on the other hand and want to leave this relationship it's not...

My rabbit has had 1 baby [ 6 Answers ]

Hi could someone help. My rabbit had a litter of 6 kits but sadly they all died as the mother had no milk. I have never dealt with this before and was told by the vet to keep away from mum and babies and only to go near to feed mum. By the time I took them to vet it was too late. Now 7 weeks on...

One baby rabbit [ 7 Answers ]

My rabbit had a litter of 3 kits 2 died. My question is do we need to bring the baby inside? It isn't very warm outside, and I have read that there needs to be 3 or more kits for them to stay warm. Any advice would be great!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.