Ask
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2007, 07:53 PM
    The Truth About The Master Key System
    Name:  key small.bmp
Views: 382
Size:  145.9 KB

Want to join a discusion about The Master Key System and The Law Of Attraction?

Most people when they fist discover the Law Of Attraction make the mistake of thinking it is a new concept. The Master Key was written in 1917 by Charles F Haanel.

Many people misunderstand The Master Key and The Law Of Attraction. They think it means if they think about being rich they will be rich.

The Master Key is telling us about something we do, something we do all the time, from the day we are born. For most of our life we have been unaware of that fact.

Thought is creative. All thought, good and bad, is creative and tends to become a material thing. This is the message from The Master Key.

Negative thoughts are not bad, they are simply telling you about something that needs your attention. Negative thoughts only become a problem when we ignore them in the hope that everything will simply work itself out. But we still worry about what is going to happen. And by doing that, we make it happen.

The master Key is about learning to direct your thoughts in order to bring more positive and less negative things into your life.

You have drawn everything in your life to you for a reason. If something is making you unhappy, simply acknowledge that fact to yourself, and then be clear and precise about the fact that you have changed your mind and no longer need or want this situation. Think about replacing the bad situation with a more favourable one.

Back in the 70s I saw an advert in some magazine for The Master Key System. The advert claimed that "This book will change you life!". Well I thought my life couldn't get any worse so I decided to send for the book.

It is a book divided into 24 chapters/courses, the idea is to work on one chapter a week, giving your brain time to process the information.

I read it back then and I still read it from time to time.

I love The Master Key System.

And I will be happy to answer any questions you may have about it.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2007, 08:21 PM
    I have subscribed and have received chapter 1 to read. I thought id give it a go given Chuff's recent success. LOL!

No it makes for some very interesting and thought provoking reading. And I have only read chapter 1.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2007, 08:31 PM
    There was some guest star on Larry king live and they were talking about a similar process.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Welcome aboard.

You know you can get it free online...

Free Ebook - The Masterkey
    PsiTek - The Master Key System - FREE

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need the truth [ 5 Answers ]

I'm very interested in religion (mainly christianity). Is there any theological universities or colleges that are open minded and accepting of new knowledge. I don't want to go to a college that has its views set and refuses to accept anything that doesn't match up with what they believe. I want...

Truth or Fact? [ 40 Answers ]

Since we use these words here now and then, I've been thinking... And although I have thoughts of my own about this... I am really interested in what everyone here may think about the difference between... TRUTH or FACT Thank you.

Truth or consequences? [ 8 Answers ]

A little background... I have 4 daughters and divorced their dad several years ago in order to provide a better standard of living for them. My ex lost his job of 25 years and decided not to work again, I guess. His method of providing was to put them on whatever government program they could be on...

Will the truth hurt? [ 6 Answers ]

A little background... I have 4 daughters and divorced their dad several years ago in order to provide a better standard of living for them. He lost his job of 25 years and decided not to work again, I guess. His method of providing was to put them on whatever government program they could be on...

View more questions Search