Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tambone99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2012, 12:02 PM
    2008 Toyota highlander power outlet
    None of my power outlets are working. Checked fuses under hood and under dash.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Sep 17, 2012, 04:25 PM
    None work? A/C or DC?
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2012, 01:03 PM
    You definitely have a fuse blown. How do you check? A test light works best. They're all located inside the car, none outside. They're labeled power outlet or cig. Usually 15A fuses.
    Check them again. 99% of the time, that's the problem. Other than that, it's new socket time.
    One thought though, did you have a recall done for the side airbag computer? The center dash and console had to come out for this recall and may not have been plugged back in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

None of the power outlets on my 2004 Toyota Highlander are supplying electric current [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know more about this problem before bringing it to the dealer. The 2004 Toyota Highlander has three power outlets for things such as laptop computers and cell phones. Mine worked well until recently. Now none of them works. I checked the manual and it gave the location of one fuse...

My 2001 toyota highlander check engine light is coming on [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2001 toyota highlander and my check engine light keeps coming on. I took it to a shop month and half ago and they said it was my pistons 1 and 2 where misfiring. The car runs fine no problems, but it burns oil rather quickly. What should I do? Or what can I do?

Electrical partial-power-loss power to the outlet on one side and the ground [ 2 Answers ]

I have partial-power-loss as a result of a heater and christmas tree plugged in the same line in my home. The problem I 'm having is that each outlet that was affected still has 115V on ether side and ground , is this the result of a hot attaching itself to ground somewhere in my wall? And how...

2006 Toyota Highlander Intermittent Extended Crank [ 6 Answers ]

My Toyota Highlander has an extended crank every day or two. I usually have to turn the key off and back on to get it to start. Sometimes it starts and then sputters out and dies immediately. Sometimes if I tap the gas while it's cranking, it will start. Is it normal for this to happen in one...

2007 toyota highlander [ 2 Answers ]

What is the warranty on 2007 toyota highlander

View more questions Search