Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clareAD2000 Posts: 67, Reputation: -1

Sep 14, 2012, 11:47 AM
    Have a done the right thing?
    Yesterday my mum showed me a bird with a broken leg. We think it was trying to fly and it fell. We have dogs and they had not touched it the hole day though they barked at the parents when they tried to land. When shege (a person who lives at our house) came we put a splint on its leg and put it in a small veranda where the parents could reach it. Today its much better walking around. Did I do the right thing?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2012, 12:28 PM
    I f a human touched it , then it will have the scent of a human on it and the parents will likely regect it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Small "tunnel" like thing on shaft side of penis? White hard seed-like thing? [ 14 Answers ]

I was reading questions asked that were similar to mine, and I came across this one and it is very relevant to what I'm experiencing, so here it is: "This sounds nearly identical to my problem. I will try to explain it as well as I am able: On the shaft of my penis, there are 2 tiny holes a...

At home jobs good thing? Or a bad thing? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a two month old little girl, and a job I have had for almost 4 years. When I first found out I was pregnant my boss and I sat down and discussed my future with the company. We decided that after my maternity leave I would come back part time (20 hours) until January of 2009. I am now back...

What's the right thing to do? [ 9 Answers ]

Two posts merged and edited. Earlier this year I got asked out by a guy. I loved him and he dumped me about 2 months ago. We are going out again and we have started to kiss for the first time. We tried to keep it a secret but somehow the whole school found out. Now he is going out with one of...

Doing the right thing [ 19 Answers ]

Well here's my story... I was with my ex for only a year when I found out I was pregnant. He and I were happy about having a child together. I am 33 years old he is 29 so I figured we are both adults with good jobs so we can handle this. A few months later I found out he had been cheating on me for...

View more questions Search