Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toolcat973 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2012, 09:24 AM
    Can I come back over?
    Ten years ago, I was forbidden entry into Canada due to a misdemeanor.Is there a limitation on this timewise? I'm an American.

Do you think I'm banned forever? [forbidden entry due to misdemeanor, over 10 years ago} I'm from Michigan.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 14, 2012, 10:53 AM
    You are probably banned.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Can the IRS keep my back pay for Social Security Disability If I owe back taxes [ 4 Answers ]

I owe back federal taxes of approximately $13,000.00. I have a back payment of approximately $20.000.00 coming from Social Security Disability. How much money will the IRS keep of this money if any, and will they notify me before hand

Teacher took my iPhone away, won't give it back; gave 2 other students phone back. [ 9 Answers ]

I go to a high school. I got caught listening to music one day in class, my teacher took my phone away. I thought she was going to give it back at the end of the day. When I came and asked her, she said I was listening to music during a classmates presentation and my parent will have to pick it up...

Toilet leaking around base, back up into tub when flush, kitchen sink back up [ 3 Answers ]

Seem like everything is back up. Recently I've been having issue with my plumbing all around. The toilet seems to be backing up into the tub and is leaking around the base. I could hear water bubble sound coming up the toilet when I try to run water down the tub. As for the kitchen sink it seems to...

Issue with hot water & pressure for 2 back to back shower units. [ 0 Answers ]

We have 2 levels in the house with 2 water heaters. Hot water & pressure is fine to the entire house (including the upstairs bathroom sinks), however, recently we lost both hot water & pressure to the 2 upstairs showers.

View more questions Search