Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SmilingInside Posts: 182, Reputation: 3

Sep 13, 2012, 08:52 PM
    Are there prepaid phones that have detailed billing?
    Is there any prepaid phones that have detailed billing? If not, what is the best (cheapest) non-prepaid that does?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 13, 2012, 08:56 PM
    By "detailed billing", what do you mean?

I have an AT&T Go-Phone that is pre-paid. I can see all the information about calls and texts by going to my online account.

Sep 13, 2012, 09:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post

I have an AT&T Go-Phone that is pre-paid. I can see all the information about calls and texts by going to my online account.

Just call logs basically.

Sep 13, 2012, 09:50 PM

I have straight talk, smartphone. Is there an Android app that can record call history?

I looked at AT&T but couldn't find info on billing.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 13, 2012, 09:53 PM
    I am not sure about that. I am not into using any kind of smart phone. I have a dumb phone... calls and texts, that's all I need.

Like I said, with the AT&T Go-Phone, you have that available online to you. Call history and text history are both available.

Sep 13, 2012, 10:38 PM
    I am not sure about that. I am not into using any kind of smart phone. I have a dumb phone....calls and texts, that's all I need.

Like I said, with the AT&T Go-Phone, you have that available online to you. Call history and text history are both available.
    OK I will check into that. I had trouble looking online, I'll stop in our local store. Thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to check phone records with prepaid phones? [ 2 Answers ]

How to check phone records with prepaid phones?

Prepaid insurance is a asset account with a debit balance. When that months prepaid I [ 1 Answers ]

Prepaid insurance is a asset account with a debit balance. When that months prepaid insurance is expired, the prepaid account is credited for 1 months rent and the insurance expense account is debited for that amount also. Why is the insurance expense debited or increased. Shouldn’t it be decreased?

Wrote off prepaid rent and prepaid rent account [ 1 Answers ]

Wrote off $100.00 of prepaid rent as of November 30 to rent expense for December. Prepaid Rent $100.00 Does it meant, Rent Expense: $100.00 Prepaid Rent : $0.00

How many times should I have to ask for a detailed billing statement? [ 18 Answers ]

This question could be posted just about anywhere under "Law" but since it's specifically about my kids' attorney, I'm posting here. My kids were appointed an attorney during our custody litigation. The attorney was given a $1000 retainer at the beginning and about 6 weeks into litigation, she...

More detailed question [ 1 Answers ]

I write an application using MFC or API language.How do I do to make my application become a background mode program?Please reply to me.Thanks.

View more questions Search