Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megankerrigan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2012, 08:50 PM
    How much should I charge for final construction clean
    I am starting a construction cleaning part to my normal house cleaning services. For the house cleaning we charge 20 per/hr per person. But it seems I am losing money with the new constructions. I live and work in the nampa boise area of Idaho.
    How much per sq ft is average going rate?
    Do we charge extra for windows w/sticker removal inside and out?
    And how long should a 2500 sq ft home take time wise?

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I charge to clean new construction home 1200 sq ft./ final clean [ 7 Answers ]

I'm bidding to clean a new construction home 1200 sq ft for final clean-up. How much do I charge? I did a walk through the house and there is tape on the edges of carpet as well as clear plastic cover which seals the top of carpet to be removed, labels on windows, appliances, bathtubs, and...

How much do you charge for construction clean up [ 2 Answers ]

How do I go about charing to clean a new constrution home aboht 4500 sq ft

Residential post remodel construction final clean price for Maui [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the going rate for post remodel construction final clean prices for Maui, Hawaii? It's a 2500sq. Ft 2 story house. Has 4 bths, 4 bdrm, 2 kitchens, lots of windows, 4 or 5 sliders, upper deck is all glass windows around 3/4 of house, all new wood flooring.

What to charge for a construction clean up? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm doing research on starting a construction clean up business? I have no clue what to charge.. I've read everything from .15 to 1.50 per sq ft... I have a great friend who owns a construction business who said she would sub ne out to clean and asked me what I would charge... HELP? I live in...

How do I charge fairly for a post construction clean up? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a house and a 4 story hotel to bid on and I do not want to over charge the customer or undercharge myself. It is a final clean of the inside no moving out any debris.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.