Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tumajan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2012, 03:47 PM
    Wood stain removal
    How do I remove wood stain from vinyl house siding? Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Wood Stain Removal [ 1 Answers ]

I want to remove a darkish (but not deep) woodstain from a kitchen dresser without using miles of sandpaper. It clogs up very quickly and I wondered if there was a cleaning agent that would do the trick?

Forgot to get a wood stain of the wood [ 1 Answers ]

I was staining some cabinets and I had an accident,so that prevented me from removing the excess stain with a cloth. That left them with brush marks on them. How do I fix that? I do want my stain to be dark. That's how they turned out, but I do not want it streaky. I haven't done anything...

Removal of wood adhesive from wood subfloor [ 4 Answers ]

How do you remove wood adhesie from a subfloor? I want to install strand bamboo in a master bath. My contracter put 1/4 inch plywood over it but it crunches when you walk on it. Im afraid he tried to provide a smooth surface but didn't get rid of the initial problem-the ADHESIVE. I don't want a...

Wood Stain [ 3 Answers ]

We have left over wood stain from a project last year. Its been in the garage over the winter. Temps got down to 0 degrees here. My question... is the stain still good or should we just buy a new can? Thanks, patti

How to stain wood? [ 2 Answers ]

My question is simple, I believe. What is the proper way or technique in staining on wood. I have kitchen cabinets, doors, and trim that I would like to stain. American Cherry stain is what I have, and I am putting it on pine, popular wood. I know I need foam brushes and all that LOL. I think I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.