Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loveable Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2012, 02:08 PM
    Modelling weight
    Is 155cm and 60kg good to model? I have an opportunity (and I always wished that I could model one day) but I feel too fat
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 13, 2012, 02:09 PM
    What kind of modelling ?
    loveable Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2012, 02:12 PM
    Casual, elegant and swimwear

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Business modelling for decision maker [ 0 Answers ]

An agent supplies 1000 units per calendar month (PCM) OF A PRODUCT TO CONSUMER. The cost per unit is £175 and the amount cost of storage space is £40. Associated cost with Ordering/Re-ordering is £35 per order and interest rate are constant at 12.5% per year. 1. Calculate the annual holding cost...

Modelling with functions [ 7 Answers ]

The percent of carbon-14 that remains in a specimen after various numbers of years is shown below. Year5730=50% year11460=25% year17190=12.5% year22920= 6.25% year28650=3.125% year 34380=1.5625% How can you use the function P(t)=100(0.5)^t/5730 to model this situation and determine the age of a...

Modelling with scars [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I didn't know which topic to put this in :( But I'm building up a portfolio for glamour model, Im just turning 20 and my idols been katie price for ages, I've recently got breast implants, buttock implants, lip fuller, and a few other stuff , I've been getting stuff done since I was 17. I keep...

Data modelling homework [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, How would please help me doing my homework it's a bit long one but I think very basic one for the ones who know database modelling. I would be so happy if anyone could help!:) Please look at the attachments.. Thank you

Modelling agency [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know ,how to startup a model agency And how to register on different client database ,so you know about auditions first hand.

View more questions Search