Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tnt10022000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2012, 01:54 PM
    Optical disc assignment
    This is homework assignment " I have an optical disk with famiily photos. What is wrong that my computer won't read?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 13, 2012, 02:05 PM
    Also quite straightforward.
    There's a number of reasons, but what do YOU think ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't my computer read the optical disc? [ 5 Answers ]

My computer will not read the optical disc with my family photos on it, what could be wrong

How much space should I put on local disc c and local disc d [ 4 Answers ]

When I first started up my new computer I was instructed to partition the hard drive into a local disc C and a local disc D, and told that this partition would be permanent. I believe I put 109GB onto disc C and 110 GB onto disc D. I did not know, and still do not, what was the purpose of this...

Will Recovery disc help to restore hard disc? [ 1 Answers ]

My hard drive crashed. That`s what a computer man told me. (He asked me for $250 to fix the thing). When I reboot it in safe mode the next label appears on the window: ------------ <error> ERROR: F3-F000-0001 An error has occurred. Please press OK to turn off the computer. ------------ ...

Insert a disc into disc drive D: [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, recently I bought a new game called Red Alert 3... but when I put it in my computer doesn't load it instead it makes a grinding noise, then stops for a few seconds, then noise again etc. and if I try and go Computer and double click on disc drive D to load it up all it says is Please insert a...

Once I Have Made A Disc, Can I Make Copies Of The Disc Uncopiable? [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah erm, I have made a disc consisting of some word and excel files. I would like to sell this disc as it is interactive and can benefit people. How do I copy the disc so people can use it but cannot re write/copy it on their computer and sell it on? :rolleyes:

View more questions Search