Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zaraky2008 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2012, 12:49 PM
    Comedy Movie in late 90's early 20th century - Help please
    I remember an American comedy movie I saw when I was 15 ys old about teenage boy who obsessed about sex & I think he speak to his penis & his penis speak back to him that he start to see women topless & I remember a scene when he went to take a piss in the toilet his mom call him & he zip fast on his penis which was painful that they have to carry him to the hospital when he saw there a sexy nurse in red I think.

& I remember he had 2 other friends they use to bring a telescope & lie down on green field next to hotel & watch the women undressed

Anyone help?

& sorry for my language

BTW its not "Me and Him (1988) - IMDb"

Check out some similar questions!

Can the stagnant employment structure in the early part of the 20th century [ 2 Answers ]

Can the stagnant employment structure in the early part of the 20th century be construed as symptomatic of deindustrialization?

This movie was made in the late 80's early 90's and is a comedy/horror in my opinion. [ 1 Answers ]

Your Question: "This movie was made in the late 80's early 90's and is a comedy/horror in my opinion. It involved a couple that got pulled over by a cop and then brought in to a house/jail where it ended up being a currupt deal that included a monsterous judge and other various monster/human...

Historically accurate movies about the early 20th century aristocracy? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm putting this in History as the most important part of it is the historical accuracy... :) I'm looking for films that portray the British aristocracy of the early 20th Century - films similar to Gosford Park, Atonement, Bright Young Things etc. Ideally the films would include interaction with...

Late 80's early 90's comedy [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie in the early 90's. I remember a scene where this woman had a condom wrapper under her bed and her dog takes put it in his mouth and drops it in front of her parents if I can remember correctly. Its mainly about a woman (maybe 18-23 years old). Hope someone can...

Congress vs. Presidency during the late 20th century [ 3 Answers ]

Who holds the most power and what did the presidents do during this period

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.