Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coorbust Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2012, 06:25 AM
    Should we be purchasing products from our own company?
    When I write this, it sounds crazy, and my assumption is "yes", but... We have an LLC for our farm. The eggs that we don't sell, we use. Should we be purchasing the eggs from our LLC, showing that as income, and paying sales tax on them?

Check out some similar questions!

How to present ourselves along with our company & its products in market [ 0 Answers ]

Hello sir/mam, I have been appointed as a sales executive in a printing industry, I have no experience to introduce myself & products to the purchaser. So please advise me how to get a start, which can make a good impression on purchaser & make him interested. Varun

How did you hear about our products and company? [ 3 Answers ]

How did you hear about our products and company?

Has anyone tried any SH-18 products before because I was thinking of purchasing some [ 12 Answers ]

What do you all think? Should I maybe try the SH-18 products... I think I remember One person from an old thread on here saying that they used the SH-18 lotion mixed with half a teaspoon of HQ... and they said that it made them singer Cassie or singer Nicole Szerzinger complexion.

Why is it the company must also distribute its products and services through the [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... Why is it the company must also distribute its products and services through the agency system? Tnx u.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.