Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shirlmgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2012, 12:06 AM
    Aching,pressure in chest. Dizziness,headache rapid heartbeat,backache,and fatigue.
    I have been having aching,pressure and tightness in chest. Accompanied by anxiety,dizziness,headache,nausea rapid and irregular heartbeat. Also shortness of breath,backache,sweating and fatigue. What should I do?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 13, 2012, 03:00 AM
    If you are having those symptoms, go directly to a clinic or an ER. They signify heart problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fatigue and chest pain [ 0 Answers ]

Hello doctor, I am 23 yrs old male.I am 5’7’’ tall.I was fat and weighed 103 kgs.Started working out in gym and reduced to 80kgs.For the past one year I am working with an IT firm and since then I have been doing no exercises.Now I weigh around 90-95 kgs.Mostly I have junk food or from...

Rapid Heartbeat [ 0 Answers ]

I keep feeling a random acceleration of my heart that I can then feel in the back of my throat, this has been happening since yesterday and I also got a raging headache right after it started. What do I do?

Headache, sore breasts & stomach, back pain, fatigue [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. For the past couple of days I have been having some strange stomach pains and a constant back ache, not just in my lower back, it has been spread pretty much all over. My breasts have been sore and nipples pretty sensitive. I have had on and off headaches and extremely tired. I just...

My eyes go crossed/spotted with dizziness and headache. Tongue numbness [ 7 Answers ]

This doesn't happen all the time and there doesn't seem to be anything particular that triggers it.when it does happen, I have to completely stop what I'm doing because I cannot see and stagger when I try to walk. I have no known health problems.

Long standing headache and dizziness [ 1 Answers ]

I have long standing headache and sometimes feel dizziness. Headache becomes stronger when reading, can't concentrate, any help?

View more questions Search