Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FatStorer Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 05:11 PM
    Looking for half-sister
    I have her first, middle & maiden name. She was born around 1942. How can I search using a maiden name?
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Mar 8, 2007, 06:41 PM
    Zabasearch.com
    It will help

Mar 9, 2007, 05:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by educatedhorse_2005
    Zabasearch.com
    It will help
    Thanks - I'll give it a try:rolleyes:
    mlsealey Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 07:17 AM

Put what you think her full name to be and if she does a search or anyone she might know does a search on Google of her name they will find your posting... it happened for me and it could happen for you.

Oct 20, 2009, 05:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mlsealey View Post
    Put what you think her full name to be and if she does a search or anyone she might know does a search on google of her name they will find your posting...it happened for me and it could happen for you.
    I found my half-sister earlier this year through Ancestry.com. Her daughter had my father listed as her grandfather. We have been in contact since then.

Thanks for your help.
    mlsealey Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 05:13 AM

I hope things are working out great for you. I just met my half sister this year also.

Be blessed!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find out if my sister is half... or full? [ 9 Answers ]

I met my 15 year old sister recently and many people say she looks like me a lot. I always knew she was my moms kid but never thought she was my dads. They where divorced long ago but not before she could have been concived. I know there are tests that can be taking but is their one that can be...

It's been half a year... [ 14 Answers ]

Just wanted to announce to all of you that this coming Friday Pete and I will have been together 6months and it is also Petes birthday on that day. Lots of celebrating to do! I am happier than I have ever been ;)

Am I Half Owner Or Not? [ 6 Answers ]

Recently my husband and I refinanced our home. I assumed that I was a joint/half owner, but when I tried using my SS # to access our mort. Account by phone I was told that I am ONLY on the note so I had to use his SS #. Meaning, so they said, that they could never go after me for payment. I...

My Half Dachshund Half Chihuahua has potty problem! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my My Half Dachshund Half Chihuahua is a great dog but when it comes to the potty he is not good. He is let outside every hour but sometimes he pees in the house. I stay with him outside for 30 minutes and let him inside. I have no solution what should I do? :confused:

View more questions Search