Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    artmanash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 03:03 PM
    Online free medical advice chat
    I have been suffering from anxiety and stress. I have had family problems and have started ahing in my groin butocks musle in my legs I thought I had started with epididimitus but the symploms pains and aching have moved. I have hot sesations in my feet. THis intensifies when I get upset.
    CRYSTALLYNNWELL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2013, 07:46 PM
    Went to emergency room after brown spotting for almost month led to right abdominal pain. Nothing showed up in ultra sound's, hcg levels slowly climbing than small drop and start to slowly climb again. Told could be ectopic pregnancy and needed methotrexate shot. I got that a week ago my hcg was 107 that day. 4days later hcg 77. 2days after that 69. Now I'm being told need shot again asap. Could there be something else wrong and not getting right treatment?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free online chat with ob? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 31 and I used injectable as my contraceptive,I just want to know if is there any bad conflict if I take diet pills. I haven't tried any diet pill yet.

Ask a obgyn online free chat [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 weeks pregnant I was over a month in mexico I've recently came back and had my first appointment here in the united states I was taking the vitamins they gave me over there but at my visit today was given others I forgot to tell the nurse do I stop taking the ones I was given in mexico and...

Free medical chat [ 0 Answers ]

I don't have a lot of money for I can go to the doctor but I need some answers. For the past month I have been having sore and tender sometime aching breast, I have had a light period that lasted only two days which I usually last for five to six days. When I suck in my breath my plevic region...

Obgyn Advice Chat Free? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is brooke and my period ened around jan 18th. I had unprotected sex on jan 28th 2 times and then again on feb 3rd and 4th what are the chances of me being pregnant?

View more questions Search