Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BenTwiggs52 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 02:34 PM
    Hair follicle test
    Will I pass a hair follicle test? I smoked on August 24 for the first time in 18 years. I took 3 hits off a joint. I now have an opportunity for a job that requires a hair follicle test. The test will probably be the week of October 1st. There is not chance of postponing the date. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 12, 2012, 04:40 PM
    What made you take 3 hits if it has really been all these years ?

But yes if you have not been using and it really is just 3 hits you should be fine

Sep 12, 2012, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    what made you take 3 hits if it has really been all these years ?

but yes if you have not been using and it really is just 3 hits you should be fine
    Yes, it really had been all those years... hard to believe I know. Very stressful time in my life and a stupid decision. What can I say.

Oct 3, 2012, 12:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    what made you take 3 hits if it has really been all these years ?

but yes if you have not been using and it really is just 3 hits you should be fine
    I will have my hair follicle text next week. Would it be beneficial to use a hair purifying treatment such as ZYDOT or would that just raise a red flag that I'm trying to hide something?

Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle test [ 5 Answers ]

Hair follicle test- I am currently trying to get another job and ii know they give hair follicle tests. I probably won't have to take the test for another two to three weeks. About three weeks ago I smoked marijuana with a friend. Just took a couple of pulls off a one-hitter. That is it. I...

Help, hair follicle test, used hair from arm pits [ 2 Answers ]

I stopped smoking in January 2012, before that I smoked two to three joints a week. July 7, after a friend died I had a couple of hits off a blunt. Yesterday, apron 49 days from when I last smoked weed, I had to take a hair follicle test for a possible job. I didn't know they were doing hair...

Hair follicle test [ 2 Answers ]

So I just received an amazing job offer, howere I have to take a hair follicle test this Tuesday. Over the past 100 days I've only smoked 3 times.. The first time was June June 27th, then July 1st, and July 20.. Prior to the first time I was clean for about 5 weeks.. Currently I haven't smoked in...

Hair follicle test help! [ 1 Answers ]

I just recently smoked weed. I've smoked about 4-5 times in the last 2 months. Each time was one session per every Saturday at the beginning of the 2 months, last time was 3 weeks ago. Each session was 3-4 hits.. I have never smoked before this, and decided to quit for fear of random drug tests...

Hair follicle test [ 1 Answers ]

I have not used cocaine in 8 months but it is still showing up in a hair follicle test, how is this possible when the testing is for 3 months back?

View more questions Search