Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dboone19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 01:15 PM
    1993 toyota camry troubleshooting
    My 1993 CAMRY V6 is sputtering when I accelerate or give it gas. Is it the injectors?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2012, 05:38 PM
    More likely, it has to do with the ignition system. I would replace the spark plugs (NGK), coil, distributor cap, spark plug wires, and rotor.
    Dboone19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2012, 10:10 AM
    Sending car into mechanic shp Monday with all the parts you just listed. That sounds electrical. Thought it may be fuel/gas related somehow...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 toyota camry won't start [ 9 Answers ]

Just bought the car,and was told the fuel pump was out. Put a new one on, but there's no power getting to it(tested with elec.tester) it also has no spark. It's a 4cyl. Le. And we have bought a repair manual for it, I just thought maybe someone on here might have some insight into similar problems...

1993 Toyota Camry V6 troubleshooting, no spark [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there,I purchased a 1993 toyota camry v6 not running.I put the key in and car wants to try to turn over but won't,so we wanted to see if there was any spark.No spark so we replaced coil,still no spark,so we replacedm thinking my brother replaced the crankshaft positioning sensor still got no...

1993 Toyota Camry not starting [ 4 Answers ]

My 93 Toyota Camry stopped running when I was driving last week. It appeared we had run out of gas but we put gas in it and would still not start. We have also replaced the spark plugs, a piece inside the distributor I believe and the ignition coil and the car still will not start. It seems like...

My 1993 toyota camry won't start? [ 3 Answers ]

My camry will not engage the starter? I coulnt find a starter relay, or maybe I just don't know what relay controls it. The car will start if I turn the key on an touch the small lead on the starter with a 12+ jumper. The battery cranks the car over just fine which makes me think it's a relay, but...

1993 V6 Toyota Camry won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought this car not running. It turns over fine, has fuel pressure if I jump B and FP at the diagnostic plug, has spark, has correct timing of cams and distributor, has voltage to the injectors, but I think it isn't getting the signal (pulsed ground) from the computer to tell the injectors...

View more questions Search