Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenhay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 12:33 PM
    Parakeet's limp leg
    I noticed last night that my parakeet has one foot and leg that just hangs he can't put it on the perch I took him out and he didn't squack when I moved his leg and his foot just seemed dead.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 12, 2012, 12:35 PM
    He maybe injured it? Take him to the vet and don't allow him to suffer.
    jenhay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 12:37 PM
    Thanks I will do that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg [ 6 Answers ]

Any ideas what would cause this condition on a grown man? Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg. Thanks for helping

He goes limp [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 19 years old, and my partner is 28 years old. We're both very active and physically fit. There is a definite sexual attraction. He is always wanting it, and majority of the time, there is no problem. But sometime he goes limp. Sometimes we can get it going again, but then other times, we cannot...

Why go limp during sex? [ 2 Answers ]

I've got this limp... [ 10 Answers ]

When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed. But, somehow I always had something else to take care of first... always something more important to me. Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point. When I arrived home one day, I...

View more questions Search