Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kikaytalaguit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 08:40 AM
    I still love my ex-boyfriend. I don't know what to do?
    I love my ex-boyfriend so much. We have been together just for 2 months because I just meet him when I did my work in travel in the U.S.A. He was too sweet to me and let me meet his family. He even drives for 12 hours so I can meet his grandparents and friends... he’s too good to me. He promise about too much things but I always told him don't promise just do it. At first I was getting rid of him because he’s a military man and I heard lots of negative thing about army.

Then it changed when he told me just give a chance and I’ll prove you. But when the time comes that we will leave USA, we are going to leave at the same time, he’s going in Afghanistan for his deployment and I am going back to my country. After two weeks he’s still OK to post in my wall how I am doing? But he don't act the way he react from before to me, his starting to change. I can't stop myself from worrying because his job is too danger. Until the time he ask me for space and freedom. Then I said why, he told me I don't like people keep worrying about me, especially you because I got crazy. He even told me that I am clingy about him, but I think it’s not me.

I don't have a car to meet him always and I never ask him to visit me always, I even told him that he can't be in the house always because the place where I stay is not mine. But when he is asking like watching movies, visit his friends, and party with his family I always try my best to be with him. Even I am shy asking permission to my family friend. I don't know what I am for him.

Is he just played my heart or he did love me much or what? He is so sweet he did lots of efforts but he still breaks up with me. One of the unfair things is when I am already there I am asking him that we need to break our relationship because it is too complicated of his past relationship. But I still agree to him that he said it would be OK, and he said it with a teary eye. I love him so much still. He said I need to help him, that's why I am trying my best not to disturb him. I even unfriend him in Facebook because when he gets single lots of girls like it and comment on it, and his ex-gf even talk to him again. She even post I love you , etc. And I think they talk again but he never said I love you back to the girl, but to me he is always sweet even in Facebook.

Please peeps advise me if I should forget about him, my sister in law try to talk to him, she like what happen? He said maybe we can make things work out when I am back from Afghanistan, but he told my friend I don't want to keep her hopes up. I don't want to hope also. I don't know what to do, I am trying to forget about him but it’s been almost 2 months now but every morning and before I sleep he is on my mind.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2012, 12:42 PM
    Whatever this was it is no more.
    He broke up with you-be realistic and work on healing and moving on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 12, 2012, 06:43 PM
    Its okay, this happens sometimes especially with military guys. You will just need more time to adjust to what he is committed to and carry on with your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love my boyfriend but I love my family too... HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I started dating a year after high school and we went out for two years. Now during those two years, there was a lot of ups and downs and in the end we had to break up because my family wanted us to. Then after a couple of months apart, we got back together and started anew and he...

What do you do when you love your best friend, but also love your boyfriend? [ 2 Answers ]

First, let me say - I am not a flake who falls for just anyone. I have been married (stupidly), divorced from the abusive marriage, and in two serious relationships since. By serious relationship, I mean that I was in a committed, honest, and loving relationship with my ex-bf for 3 years. He...

I love my friend's boyfriend but they're in love [ 17 Answers ]

See I have a friend (but were not very close at all) and she had this boyfriend she broke up with. She said she was over him but turns out she only went out with other boys to use them and make her ex jealous. He did the same and used me and they finally got back together. But you see even after he...

I'm in love in another guy but I have a boyfriend.. My boyfriend he love me very much! [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in love in another guy, but my b/f love me very much.. what should I do?

Does my Boyfriend love me Is my boyfriend a gold digger he lives thirty minutes away. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. Before I met this guy I was in a relationship with a guy who I was with for almost a year until we broke up on oct 9th 2010 then I met this guy name lawrence on oct 12th 2010 he approached me on Facebook I was very doubtful of me and him starting a relationship since I just got my...

View more questions Search