Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Faidess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 03:45 AM
    Abortion last week Friday
    I conducted an abortion last week Friday... I lost a couple of blood and a few bllod cloats came out... I don't know if the abortion was successful or not... For the past two days am experiencing stomach pains, terrible ones for that matter... I don't know what could be wrong with me... Please help me!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 12, 2012, 04:45 AM
    What do you mean "you conducted" an abortion? You mean you went to a clinic and had an abortion? So you return to the doctor or clinc to be checked.
    Magpie95 Posts: 97, Reputation: 14

Sep 12, 2012, 05:07 AM
    Cramping after an abortion is common. You should return to the doctor to be examined to be sure there are no problems. As far as successful or not, only a test will tell you. But it will take sometime for the hCG to be eliminated from your body. So, you will get false positives for a time. Again, it is best to see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was only 1 week pregnant and had a abortion and did the pill [ 0 Answers ]

Ok I had a abortion and I did the pill and everything went well I was on my period for 2 weeks my boy friend came out of prison and I had sex with him a week after I finish my period and we had sex a couple of time and now when we do I have like a funny smell when we are done like the smell is like...

Can you get pregnant over a week abortion? [ 0 Answers ]

I had an abortion on May 31 my boyfriend and I has sex on June 2 and I was wonder if for the whole week that we have sex. I can get pregnant. We did not have protected sex, we are getting marry in 6 month I really would not care if I am but I would like to know.

Canyon Realty Co. Pays weekly salaries of $12,000 on Friday for a five day week endin [ 1 Answers ]

I need help on how to answer this question.

Pregnant 1 week after abortion? [ 1 Answers ]

I had some medical problems with my last pregnancy. They pretty much told me that due to some problems the baby wasn't going to survive. So we terminated the pregnancy. Well I had sex 3 days after my abortion. My husband had just came home from the marines on leave. I had sex for a week straight....

View more questions Search