Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neilherron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2012, 06:24 PM
    Strength
    Im 16 weight 180 I have two 25 pound dummbells what workout do I do an how many sets idont want to lose weight only gain
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 11, 2012, 07:22 PM
    Sets of what, there are dozens of exercises to do with them,

And you build up to more and more, till the weight is nothing and then you go up in weight
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Sep 12, 2012, 06:17 PM
    Umm this is my area of expertise and I'm even stumped.
    We can't really give you a workout plan without knowing what your goal is.

Are you trying to bulk your arms?
    Throw hits harder?
    Are you trying to achieve a good looking body by working multiple areas?

You said you only want to gain but didn't go into further detail about what that meant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mental Strength [ 4 Answers ]

How to be mentally strong? I am tensed about myself... whether I would be able to handle situations in life ahead or not? I am not able to gain confidence on my abilities. What should we do to develop a strong mentality? It is said that we should not tell our weaknesses to others. But how to...

Concrete Strength [ 1 Answers ]

Does fast drying concrete (the type that sets up in 10 min.) effect the strength and durability of the concrete?

Strength needed [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, Like many I am currently going through divorce.Sadly as a lot of people find this means that your support / friends disappear so really just looking for people that are going through the same in order to support each other

Strength training [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, can anyone help? I just got some free weights, and I need to come up with a workout regime that I can do at home. I don't have a bench, and everything I keep finding at the store includes excercises requiring a bench, so I have to leave out most of the workout, I am so frustrated! Can...

The Strength of Samson [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Samson lost his power when his hair was cut, why? Take care, Hope12 :o

View more questions Search