Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zaraky2008 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2012, 05:02 PM
    Horror Movie from late 80's early 90's - creature in the forest
    I'm looking for an American movie I saw when I was 13 ys old about a creature attack the villages in Thailand or Vietnam &skin the victims and eat their spinal cord & I remember a scene when they put a trap for the creature about a cow or a goat in a cage & wait for it to come & when the creature came there where a tiger attack the cage to eat the cow but the creature attack the tiger instead of the cow

The movie start by scientist & digger found a boney corpse of the same creature & they took the DNA & made a new life creature that start to attack the villages

I need the movie name please help ?

BTW I think its also was in the early 20 century
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 11, 2012, 05:09 PM
    DNA
    Zaraky2008 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2012, 02:47 AM
    Thanks mate :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror Movie from late 70's early 80's - monster in a forest [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I've seen this movie when I was very little and only remember bits of it.. I do remember that there were 4 young people, 2 guys and 2 girls who ended up in a forest and found a cabin (or old house)... in that house there was something like a monster who started killing them by throwing some...

Horror movie late 80's mabye early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

This might be on late 80's maybe early 90's movie. If I'm not mistake I believe it's horror. The one scene that I remember is that there is a boy in this woman's house she has him drink something that turns him into a plant tree thing, he's in a pot and she uses a chainsaw and saws right through...

Late 80's or early 90's HBO horror/adult movie [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! :eek: There was this movie that was shown on HBO in the late 80's to early 90's about vampires, but it wasn't just a horror movie it was also kind of like an adult movie because the vampires went to a mansion on a hill to have well... (there's really not a nice way of putting...

Horror movie from late 80's or early 90's [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, I'm looking for a horror movie from late 80's - 90's period I think. I've seen it on TV like 10 years ago, but I didn't got it from the beginning. The movie starts with a daughter (I think) coming home to a little town where is greeted by her mother, then go by car to the town but they...

View more questions Search