Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carl9277 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2012, 11:37 AM
    Hair test for infrequent user
    I have only smoked pot 4 times this year once in May and three times in June once on the 8th and then the 16 and17 th and I have a hair test coming up on Aug 19 and from that date it will be over 90 days since I have smoked and prior to May I haven't smoked since December, Do I have anything to worry about?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2012, 11:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by carl9277 View Post
    I have only smoked pot 4 times this year once in May and three times in June once on the 8th and then the 16 and17 th and I have a hair test coming up on Aug 19 and from that date it will be over 90 days since i have smoked and prior to May I havent smoked since December, Do i have anything to worry about?
    Probably not. Hair testing usually doesn't detect low use. That is probably more important than the time line.

Ref. Example only. There are numerous tests in support.
    DuPont 2008, Random Student Drug Tests Are They Effective for Identifying Occasional Drug Users? p. 8

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle test. Infrequent user. [ 27 Answers ]

I might have to take a hair folicle and urine analysis in the next couple weeks. I smoked two hits of marijuana from a bong a week ago. They weren't big hits they were relatively small. And before that I have not smoked in a year. I work outside and workout 4 times a week, so my metabolism somewhat...

Question for DrBill--Infrequent User of Marijuana + Hair Drug Test [ 17 Answers ]

Hi DrBill, I know you've answered this question a couple of times before, but each situation is different, and like most people going in for a hair test, I'm getting slightly paranoid and nervous. I won't bore you with a long intro, so here's the gist of it: I am a very infrequent smoker. ...

Hair drug test - infrequent user - please help [ 14 Answers ]

Ok. I'm a very infrequent smoker. The last time I smoked was June 16th (4 hits off a blunt). The previous smoke before that was late Jan-early Feb. Now I have a hair test and urine test coming up soon. What are my chances of passing my hair test. I know I will pass my UA. I keep my hair very short....

Infrequent user of weed urine test [ 0 Answers ]

I smoked last Wednesday night and took a drug test six days later. On Friday of the week that I smoked I passed a take home drug test. In total it was six days between the time I smoked and the time I had to take my pre employment drug test. Am I going to pass the drug screen? I am an infrequent...

View more questions Search