Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mar333 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2012, 09:37 AM
    Asking for a setup?
    Hi I know this guy I'm interested in, but don't know how to contact him. I met him once a long time ago, but was not introduced. He was going through a divorce at the time. Well I know some people who knows someone who knows him. I feel kind of weird asking for a set up. Should I do it? What do you think?
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2012, 09:39 AM
    I would try contacting him yourself. Ask him if we wants to go out for drinks, or coffee or whatever you're into. If trying to get a "set up" would work best for you what's the harm? You miss 100% of the swings you don't take.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 11, 2012, 09:42 AM
    It never hurts to ask! Don't ask for a 'set up,' but do use contacts to find out if he might be interested in meeting you again. It's possible that he already found someone else - or he's just interested in a different type.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Sep 11, 2012, 12:40 PM
    Is there a chance for you two to show up to a common event? That way you can talk to him directly.

Just beware that people coming out of a divorce have a lot of baggage.
    mar333 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 07:07 AM
    Hi Thanks for your response. He actually got divorced I think it was about three years ago. Yeah your right they do have a lot of baggage but I think its enough time that passed.. Thanks again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to setup password [ 2 Answers ]

Would this setup work [ 1 Answers ]

Start with two 15amp breakers,first breaker runs to a junction box off that the wire runs to gfci outlet and then to the other outlets.now my compressor puts out 15.0/7.5amps and the light fixture is a two bulbs at 40watts.now would I be able to run light and compressor on the same breaker.I will...

Router Setup [ 2 Answers ]

Hi friend I want to enter into the router that is of D-Link and DI-604 using ip address 192.168.0.1 but can not, Can you help me

Tv/dvd setup [ 2 Answers ]

My TV does not have the yellow/white /red plug only plug for cable how can I set up my dvd player without it

Thermostat setup [ 2 Answers ]

I had a new thermostat installed in December 2004 - the heating has worked all winter. Now the central air does not work. The fan also does not work (switch from auto to on doesn't do anything.) The thermostat is a Honeywell CT3200, configuration as follows: R - Red Rc - Orange W - White Y -...

View more questions Search