Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mraziate Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2012, 09:18 AM
    How do I get more from a one night stand?
    One of my girlfriends introduced me to this guy, we went out twice - once with mutual friends and once just me, him and her. It was pretty obvious that we both enjoyed each other`s company, we didn't flirt though, just chatted, laughed, etc.
    Then we went out again, me, him, her, her boyfriend and some other people, first for drinks, than to a bar and than just me and him went to another bar dacing, flirting a bit more and we ended up in bed.
    Next day he calls me and wants to meet up and talk about it. He was really nice saying he doesn`t want this to srew up potentially good friendship, he really felt ashamed for what he did, he doesn`t want us to have any bad feelings for what we did,etc. I assured him there is nothing to be ashamed of, we are both adults, knowing what we are doing, and we can be friends and no bad feelings. We continued our "date" for more than a hour, it was really nice, obviously for both of us, no awkwardness at all.
    I really like him though and I would like to see if thinks could work out between us. I have the feeling he likes me too, but not sure if he just enjoys my company or there is something more... He told my girlfriend few times that I am really cool girl and asked her before and after our "date" if he screwed up really badly with sleeping with me etc.
    So basically my question is: what can I do to make him want to date me? I don`t want to scare him off thinking I am some kind of crazy stalker who won't leave him alone after one night stand, I am not madly in love with him, I just like him and I though something really clicked between us.
    Any advice please?
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2012, 09:25 AM
    Stick around.

He's probably being conservative by trying not to rush things. He might just want to get to know you before he dives in. I wouldn't give up just yet, just enjoy his company and everything else should fall into place.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Sep 11, 2012, 12:42 PM
    Keep on talking to each other and getting to know each other better and see where that leads.

Has he no called you at all? Can you give him a call just to talk?

If you want to pursue something more serious, then I suggest that you avoid getting in the same bed as him again and focus on getting to know each other first.
    mraziate Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 12:25 AM
    He called 1 day after we hooked up to talk about it. So we had casual meeting two days ago. He hasn`t called since than. I was planning on waiting at least a week or more and ask my girlfriend (who introduced me to him) to arrange something - like going out for drinks with him and other mutual friends, so it doesn`t look like I am trying to get him on a date with me.
    Well I don`t plan to jump in bed with him again, that`s for sure:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did he have a one night stand [ 19 Answers ]

We went to my hubbys twin brothers for there 40th I left early my hubby stayed he got home at 2 am now when I went to sort the washing I noticed he had in his underwear I'm not sure but I feel he had a one night stand what do you reckon thanks

One Night Stand OK [ 1 Answers ]

This is really obscure. I heard a song on my friend's iPod once or twice, but never got the song name. It sounded like it might belong on a DDR soundtrack. The gist I got was that this girl was a booty call, and didn't mind it. Doo doo doo. Something like that. Any ideas?

One night stand or something more [ 4 Answers ]

About 6 months ago I moved a plane ride away from all my family and friends to help find something I was missing in my life (I needed to find myself and focus on what it was I need to do with my life) Things have seemed to be going well for me in my new surroundings. I have a job and a nice home...

One Night Stand [ 10 Answers ]

I'm so pissed at myself, I can't admit it to anyone I know, so I'll say it on here. I had a one night stand and I feel disgusting. Never again

View more questions Search