Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gothanram Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2012, 10:32 PM
    Someone help me to find some genuine data entry projects to set a business
    How to get client for data entry projects, I own a small firm at chennai and wants to get started with genuine data entry work please. Help me get some genuine clients for data entry I have 10 seats at chennai.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 11, 2012, 02:42 AM
    I could be wrong about your part of the world, but my understanding is that no one contracts out for data entry anymore. With cheap new software, it's just too easy to do in house.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 11, 2012, 02:44 AM
    Why is your question identical to this one from several months ago, except for the location?

'how to get client for data entry projects, I own a small firm at solapur and wants to get started with genuine data entry work please. Help me get some genuine clients for data entry I have 10 seats at solapur.'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get client for data entry projects [ 0 Answers ]

How to get client for data entry projects, I own a small firm at solapur and wants to get started with genuine data entry work please. Help me get some genuine clients for data entry I have 10 seats at solapur.

Data entry or data processing from home. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello from Florida, My name is Don and I am looking for a free data entry from home website that I can find. It is not easy to find! Please help!

How to Set Set Up a Business When Marrying Someone From Another Country. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am new to the forum! I would like to ask, since I am marrying someone from another country, how to apply for social security card/tax id and how long it would take to receive a number? And after doing so, how would this new credit appear to creditors/ the bank, as we will be setting up...

At home data entry jobs or home based business [ 0 Answers ]

Come April 8,2007 I will be laid off from my job and wanted to know if any of these free data entry jobs are legitimate or home bases business are worth doing. If so, where can I find them? Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

View more questions Search