Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    80sRebel Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Sep 10, 2012, 04:34 PM
    What is this episode of Slayers Next?
    This clip is shown at 0:44 in the teaser for Slayers Next. Lina is holding onto Zelgadis, then pulls away, screaming and reaching out. It looks like they're in some sort of desert, and the sky had brownish clouds

slayers next theme song - YouTube, this is a link to the video of the theme song. I've tried the summaries and flipping through eps.

Check out some similar questions!

What is mads dogs episode season 1 episode 4 last track [ 0 Answers ]

What is mads dogs episode season 1 episode 4 last track

Can you find a specific COPS episode by the name of the person on the episode? [ 2 Answers ]

A member of my family was arrested on COPS, the episode was broadcasted, but we can't seem to find it... We know approximately when the episode aired, and obviously the name of the "suspect," but is that enough?

Really do want to see this episode! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi first timer here! Where can I see an episode of girlfriends where toni leaves the show for good? Thanks in advance!:)

CSI Episode [ 2 Answers ]

I once watched an amazing episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigators, and at the end they played to coolest oldies song ever. The episode was about a rich woman who was throwing a birthday party. She went to her closet to change for another part of the party when she disappeared. A man was found...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.