Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    griffy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2012, 03:46 PM
    I can't read the artist signature, any idea who this artist is?
    I am not sure who the artist is on the painting. I can easily see the signature but can't read the signature. How do I go about getting the name of the artists and the value of the painting? Thank you!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 10, 2012, 04:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by griffy View Post
    I am not sure who the artist is on the painting. I can easily see the signature but can't read the signature. How do I go about getting the name of the artists and the value of the painting? Thank you!
    OK griffy, unless you post a pic how can we help; and even if we can identify we can't say what it is worth. We don't have the painting 'in hand' which is basically the only way a proper appraisal can be done.

Sep 12, 2012, 08:46 AM
    Sorry, I didn't see where I could upload a pic. I have a picture to share, just not seeing where I have the option to do so :/

Sep 12, 2012, 08:53 AM
    Name:  IMG_0013.jpg
Views: 1613
Size:  99.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0010.jpg
Views: 996
Size:  81.4 KB

Sep 12, 2012, 08:57 AM
    The view of the entire picture simply will not load. Any idea of the artists signature?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can you read this artist signature? [ 0 Answers ]

This is an oil on canvas painting. It is so beautiful and I would love to know more about the artist, and the painting. Unfortunately, I can't identify the spelling of the signature.

How to read artist signature [ 7 Answers ]

I have this painting but I cannot read it at all. I've tried so many times but I don't understand who's signature it is

How to Read Artist Signature [ 0 Answers ]

I have 2 very small oil paintings of flowers (one is pansies and the other a rose) but cannot identify the signature. Can anyone help?

Can not read artist signature [ 1 Answers ]

Please can anyone tell me who this artist is. This is a very large painting on canvas. I just can not read the signature. Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks I have been trying to figure out how to add photos. If anyone could help me I would be grateful.

How do I read an artist signature [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of this artist? It is a small oil painting of a city, horse carriages and people.

View more questions Search