Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Na_Na_12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2012, 01:51 PM
    From Hunters and Gatherers to Farmers
    What did a stable food supply make possible?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 10, 2012, 01:57 PM
    It made nomadic indigenous people into a tribal format allowing them to localize their gathering processes. Therefore adapting them to one set place for a longer period until they stabilized into families which usually was a matriarchal society.

This didn't happen instantly. It occurred over hundreds of years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about 2 groups of hunters that end up hunting each other [ 2 Answers ]

It's a pretty old movie (25 years +) in which 2 groups of hunters in full Hi-Viz jackets accidentally fire on each other. The whole movie is from one groups point of view. If I remember rightly our group has a member slightly wounded in the exchange of fire. Our group return home angry and hell...

How many hunters need to be included in a survey [ 0 Answers ]

suppose a wildlife service wishes to estimate with 99% confidence, the mean number of days of hunting per hunter for all licensed hunters in the state during a given season, with a bound on the error of estimation equal to 3 hunting days HOw many hunters must be included in the survey? Assume that...

Ghost Hunters [ 19 Answers ]

Ghost Hunters is a show on the SciFi channel. I am watching it right now and they are investigating a severely haunted house. For those of you that have seen it, do you know how real it is? Or is it just a hoax? Talking about the television show, not ghosts in general. :)

Hunters Please Help! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all you hunters out here, or anyone else that could help. I'm looking to find a couple of 6 INCH arrows that have only 2 feathers. I currently have one, it is just a little bit thiner than a pencil, and it has a metal tip. I really want to find a couple more so I anybody could help me I'd...

View more questions Search