Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    5601 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2012, 07:34 AM
    Legacy garage door opener
    The learn button does not come on when pushed. Is there another way to program a ramote?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2012, 08:06 AM
    The learn button on the opener or remote? Usual procedure is to press the learn button on the remote, press the learn button on the opener and then start pressing the remote until the light clicks. Press remote and it should open.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legacy garage door opener 696 cd/b [ 2 Answers ]

The door opener does not travel fully when it tries to open or close using the door switch or using the remote even if it is not connected to the door. After several attempts, the door opener will fully open or close the door. I have adjusted the limit switch settings and the door travel does...

Craftsman Garage Door Opener light not working after new door installed [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman Model 139.18054 Garage Door Opener and the light has been working since it was (professionally) installed 7 or so years ago and up to last Monday when I had a new garage door installed. The installer said they did not do any thing to the unit except attach new safety sensors and...

Manual for 696CD/B legacy garage door opener [ 1 Answers ]

How do the wires go

Legacy Garage Door Opener [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Would anyone know how to program the limits on a Legacy 696cd/b garage door opener? The unit works fine, except for the up & down limits, but the manual is nowhere to be found. Any suggestions? Thanks----------Dan

How do I sync the keyless pad garage door opener to the main garage door opener? [ 3 Answers ]

I mistakenly gave someone my garage door opener that didn't return it. I had a male friend come over and "change the code" including my car opener and gave me a universial which he also programmed. I came to realize my code for my keyless pad outside doesn't work (since he changed the code... )....

View more questions Search