Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AerBear Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2012, 12:16 AM
    Am I Pregnant?
    Hi so I had unprotected sex the day before my period. And I was on birth control. I got my period the morning after and it was one time. But afterwards I started spotting... The next month I got my period on time and was OFF birth control. But I am still spotting. If anyone has any information to help me pleeease tell me.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 10, 2012, 12:18 AM
    Have you used and HPT is you are concerned ?

Sep 10, 2012, 12:24 AM
    No I haven't used anything. I've just been researching. I don't have any symptoms either. I'm not craving, dizzy or anything.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 10, 2012, 12:25 AM
    If you've had 2 periods since the encounter, most likely you are not pregnant. FYI, cravings usually come later in pregnancy.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 10, 2012, 12:25 AM
    At a rough guess, it sounds unlikely that you are pregnant.

Sep 10, 2012, 12:26 AM
    No I haven't used anything. I've just been researching. I don't have any symptoms either. I'm not craving, dizzy or anything. And my boyfriend claims he didn't precum or anything. He was pretty dry when he went in
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 10, 2012, 12:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AerBear View Post
    No I haven't used anything. I've just been researching. I don't have any symptoms either. I'm not craving, dizzy or anything. And my boyfriend claims he didn't precum or anything. He was pretty dry when he went in
    Like I said, since you have had 2 periods since the encounter, pregnancy is unlikely. Also, cravings start later in pregnancy, not in early pregnancy.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 10, 2012, 01:47 AM
    Iti s highly unlikely you are pregnant, while having one period happens at times two is very rare.

Cravings mean nothing, some women never do, and most if they do, it is much further along

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search