Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allialexzander Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2012, 11:59 PM
    My love is addicted to meth how do I help
    Hello community,
    The man I'm about to have my baby with is addicted to meth, now I know the solution every one seems to have or say is leave him. Only problem is my addiction twords him is just as bad... in the past we both experimented but never got out of controlle but seence I got pregnant he's lost sight or reality. He's one of those stayes awake until his body makes him shut down. I've tried everything I can yet the thought of treament or help just pushes him away. I don't know what elts I can do community I'm going to be a mother in 2 months and I have no idea if my sons going to have his father.
    Help

Ps. Ofcores if he's not clean by the time my son comes to earth I'm not going to stay. Don't worry my son means more to me then the man I once knew.
    missbh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2012, 01:55 AM
    Get him to hold your belly and feel the baby, tell him it's so important for this child to have a father, and the child needs a responsible father. Get him to sober up for his child. If not you have no choice but to go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend is addicted to meth [ 16 Answers ]

I need some help on a very difficult situation. My boyfriend is addicted to drugs. Right now it is crystal meth, before it was cocaine, crack, etc. I don't know what to do! We have been together for over 5 years and it hurts to see him like this, especially when I know how good of a man he is! (I...

My mother is addicted to meth... How do I force her into rehab? [ 1 Answers ]

Where to start... It was recently brought to my attention that my mother uses and abuses methamphetamines. I knew about previous spells she had with crystal meth, but believed she was long done with that kind of life and she assured me of this. I am 27 and the oldest of her children. My...

Addicted to Meth [ 3 Answers ]

Ive been using meth on and off for 3 years I like the way it makes me feel sexually, but long term the results are going to be bad. I work a lot, is there any way I can kick the habit without going to rehab? Please Help!

My brother is addicted to meth [ 18 Answers ]

So yesterday we got a disturbing call from my uncle. He informed me that my brother is addicted to meth and stole a credit card from another employee. Also he is in trouble and debt with a drug dealer. WHAT DO I DO? I can't believe this. We are going to denver hopefully to convront him and to try...

View more questions Search