Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutebah96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2012, 11:47 PM
    History of the Land My House Is Built on
    OK I have seen a black shadow or cloud what ever you choose to call it. My fiancé hears knocking so loud at times it wakes him out of a sleep and he actually actually answers the door, I hear dropping , like its stuff being dropped.I recently had my house blessed because I could feel so uch tension in the house, after that it got horrific.I had ghost hunters here several times. It was occasional before I had the house blessed , but now its as if I pissed him off, and he is making his presence known on a daily basis. Moving stuff , things disappearing, I will close a door but when I go back oin the room I see it is opened.it so far is not demonic or harmful, but he's letting me know he's here, my 8 month old will wake up in middle of night with a blood curdling scream and will not sleep in her room,even my dogs go nuts barking at nothing, its now that I hear demonic groans and chanting coming through over the baby monitor... I please nee3d help, suggestions please
    Cindy
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 10, 2012, 04:51 PM
    I wouldn't worry too much about the history of your land. Even if it did originally have something to do with allowing spirits to dwell there, it is not something you did personally (or is it?) and therefore really has nothing to do with their removal.

I can tell you one thing you did wrong here... and even more specifically the priest. Having the home blessed is not what will resolve most haunting issues. Your answer IS going to come from the church, but I suggest you find a different one. The entities need to be removed by Christian authority. When I say removed I mean it needs to be done my a spiritually mature Christian... and it is typically going to be a forceful type of prayer... depending on the strength of the spirit. It may take fasting, it may take more than one prayer... that will be determined by the pastor or priest doing the removal. But the important things is that you contact somebody that knows what they are doing. I suggest you look into the Full Gospel churches. Don't be afraid to call around and simply ask if the pastor has much experience in this area. I'm assuming the one you had come over had none.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the history of my land [ 6 Answers ]

Tell me the history of my land - moved from forum help -

I live in a house that was built in 1925 is it on haunted land [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has heard people talking I have felt a cold breath blow on my neck and my kids don't like their bedrooms

Buying a new house with land and someone's else home is half way on my land. [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Alabama and would like any suggestions on what my rights are?

Home built by husband on family land [ 3 Answers ]

My friend is being sued for marital infidelity. Of which there is no photo proof. The land the home was built on was purchased from his father from a larger block of "family" land. He then spent an entire year building it. He put in half of the money(gained before the marriage), but his wife...

View more questions Search