Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    viamimi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2012, 05:15 PM
    Should I stay or move on?
    I have been with my boyfriend for 2yrs now I'm 22 his 23, he has never introduce me to his family because of the culture thing. He has never wanted to meet mine even though they know about him. He doesn't tell me he loves me unless I say it to him, lately we have been having problems because I asked what he want in this relationship as I feel invisible in his life, his answer is I should just chill and not think too much but how can I not think when you get treated like you don't matter with someone you love?
    He also doesn't want to hangout with me anymore he's always with his boys not that I have a problem with that but I would like us to have sometime together too. Ive talk to him so many times and explained how I feel but nothing has change, I recently asked him if he wanted us to live together next year and he said no. so no matter what I do it seems like he's pushing me away and now I am so confused I don't know what to do. What do you think?
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Sep 9, 2012, 07:43 PM
    You're not the only one in the relationship. And he is not in, So your relationship is POINTLESS.
    I choose to MOVE ON.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2012, 05:40 AM
    Where do you draw the line and say "Enough is enough!". Why stay in a relationship that you're unhappy in when you can do something about it. You've already talked to him about it and it's going nowhere so leave plain and simple.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2012, 05:40 AM
    **Computer double posted***

Moderator please delete this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I stay with him or move on? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am going out with this guy that is 16 years old. The first I met him he was nice and we ended up going out. Weeks passed by and we finally did it! 3 days after I found out that he was cheating on me with another girl. Me and the girl kept on talking about him. He stopped calling me and...

Do I stay with him because I love him or move on because she does? [ 3 Answers ]

Ive been going out with a boy for 6 months now, and I've recently found out his Ex still loves him. Is it time I forgot about her or is it time she forgot about him. To make things worst, his Ex is one of my good mates. Help me please! I don't know what to do. Thanks xx

Move on or Stay put? [ 1 Answers ]

The situation: I am a 26 year old graduate student. I've been dating my SO (also 26 yo grad student) for about 4 years (with an additional 3 years of off and on before that). In the past, we've done the long distance thing, as well as live together. We live in the same city, but in different...

Stay or Move? [ 14 Answers ]

I've been dating my boyfriend for a little over a year. He bought a house in November and we moved in together in December. We didn't do this for our relationship, it was more along the lines of him "striking while the iron is hot" and purchasing a house because he could. I moved in to ease the...

Try and stay or move on [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I have only been married for one year and in that year of being in the same house with him I am seeing and finding out things about him that not only bothers me but scars me. Ever since we have had to share responsibility he lies about everything; like making the house payment to...

View more questions Search