Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AlondrA07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2012, 03:09 PM
    Miscarriage?
    Im about 10 weeks pregnant and I started spotting and stained myself. I went to the hospital to get checked up and the dr said it's a "miscatrriage threat" that I have some blood clots. I had a sonogram and they weren't able to find my baby, so I got a vaginal and according to them I have to wait for the results. They think they weren't able to find anything because it can be sooner that 10 weeks or I could be having a miscarriage. Im just really worried and confused! :(

Check out some similar questions!

D and c after a miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I know if I need a d and c after a miscarriage? Do I just assume that everything came out ? (sorry to be so graphic)

I think I just had a miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

Totally an unplanned pregnancy, I have a 1 yr old little girl. And with my pregnancy with her I had nothing but a big belly. I was 5 weeks along, and everyday I was nauseated and just tired feeling, I felt bloated and just ughhh! Two nights ago I went pee and noticed a little blood, kind of freaked...

Threatened miscarriage or misdiagnosed miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I've just recently found out I was pregnant, my period was NOT late yet, but I had light spotting and had high hopes so I took a cheap hpt and it showed up positive(My LMP was 10/20/08). The following day I went to the woman's clinic, I was confirmed pregnant. My OBGYN sent me to a lab for blood...

Am I having a miscarriage? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know whether I was/am pregnant.yesterday I spotted,today I woke up had the toilet covered with blood,including my hand,I have not been able to wear a tampon for more than 2-3 hours.. can I be having a miscarriage?

What is a miscarriage [ 4 Answers ]

That's the question, what's a miscarriage?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.