Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puffergunner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2012, 02:19 PM
    My chinese dwarf hamster has a weird bump on his head
    My chinese dwarf hamster that I got yesterday has a weird bump almost like a mosquito bite on his scalp between his ears and I'm really worried! Please help!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 9, 2012, 03:07 PM
    Only a vet can give you a diagnosis. There's no way for anyone online to tell you what's going on.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dwarf hamster [ 4 Answers ]

I bought two of these hamsters got to give them both some love and one was dead with its face bitten and its eye gone do you have any suggestions please x x

What is this bump on my dwarf hamster? [ 0 Answers ]

I have had my dwarf hamster, mashka, for about 5 months, & she was about 3-4 months when I got her. A week and a half ago my friend was playing with her when she felt a hard lump on mashkas right side, kind of under her. Today I saw mashka stretch against her glass cage, & I saw that the bump is...

I just had a dwarf hamster, how do I take care of her best? [ 1 Answers ]

I know I'm not supposed to touch her or so for the first days, & put toys in her cage. I'm just worried she doesn't like her new home, and that she may die from stress or things like that. She sometimes stares @ me like she wants attention but when I put my hand close to her (without touching) she...

My dwarf hamster has some kind of scab on her back... [ 5 Answers ]

Hi About a month ago I noticed my dwarf hamster has a kind of crusty scab on her back... I thought it might have been from a cut or something but after it fell off it keeps coming back... also... once the crusty stuff falls off the skin beneath it seems to be slightlty swollen and red. I've also...

Dwarf hamster has strange bump [ 5 Answers ]

I have a dwarf hamster named surgar. I've had her since July of 2008 and she's been healthy and happy. About a month ago I noticed that she had lump to the side of her stomach. I was worried but tried not to think anything of it. Ever since then, it grew really big to a point where it looks almost...

View more questions Search