Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lnoll14830 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2012, 02:03 PM
    Feichu Tablet will not start-up
    I have a Feichu Handheld tablet that is about 2weeks old. It initially worked but will no longet start when the power button is pressed. The "manual" is worthless and does not even give a tech service number or website. Can you assist?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 9, 2012, 02:10 PM
    Take it back to the place you purchased it from as it's clearly not of merchantable quality.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2012, 02:11 PM
    Sounds like a knockoff/pirated piece of hardware. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tablet [ 1 Answers ]

I want to purchase a tablet for my elderly mother to use for skype only. It needs to be very simple. She does not use a computer or even send text messages. We are moving overseas and I want to be able to communicate with her. Which table do you recommend for skype only?

New Tablet [ 1 Answers ]

I got a few questions about the new tablet I got for xmas. I have never had a phone or anything that runs Android before so my questions are basic. 1) Could someone explain the whole apps thing? Do I need apps to run everything? 2) I am running Android 2.3 and it will not see a PDF file. Do I...

What is this tablet [ 2 Answers ]

A friend of mine is a DJ at a bar on Friday and Saturday nights, well last night someone put a tablet next to his DJ equipment and he has no clue what in the world it is. Only out of curiosity I want to know what it is - I work as a pharmacy technician and not even my pharmacist at work could...

What Tablet? [ 2 Answers ]

I did a lot of research on tablets and it seems they all are pretty expensive and break fairly easily. I was just wondering if anybody could recommend a tablet for a casual artist? And where can I get one?

View more questions Search