Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chihome40 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2012, 11:04 AM
    Jaw found in back yard, animal?
    Hello I live near a forest preserve (maybe 200 feet away crossing a street) and I've seen near my house, possums, raccoon, squirrels, chipmunks, deer, chickens, etc. I have found some bones in my back yard, and not sure what animal it belongs too. This is not the first time my wife and I have found bones in our backyard, if anything it is the third time. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.
    chihome40 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2012, 11:07 AM
    Picture:

[IMG]C:\Users\fagor\Downloads\Mouth pictures\DSC09816[/IMG]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I found a arrowhead and some bones in my yard how do I find out what was on my land? [ 3 Answers ]

I was having some work done on my house and came across several artifacts that I think are in very good condition and I was wonderig if any one know how to find out what was on my land before my house was here??

Unknown animal eating pine cones in my yard [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with this? Don't know if I should be asking this here or in "Pest Control" I have tall white pine trees in my yard. Under a tree is a pile of what looks like wood shavings but is actually the scaly parts of pine cones dropping to the ground from far up in the tree. The pine cones...

I found two bugs in my yard and I would like to know what they are. [ 3 Answers ]

10506 10507 10508 10509 10510

Lower jaw too far back. [ 1 Answers ]

My lower jaw is too far back and I am going to get braces, they are giving me two options either have surgery and get my jaw broke or get something on my teeth that slowly fix my jaw. Do you have to get your jaw wired shut to realign it?

Daschund puppy - found motionless in yard - possibly a seizure episode [ 2 Answers ]

Hello -- Yesterday evening I found one of my 10 week old puppies (we have 2) in the back yard laying motionless. Her eyes were open but not moving. She didn't respond to my voice nor touch. I could barely make out a soft whimpering when I got up close. I got a blanket, put her on it,...

View more questions Search