Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smashy85 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2012, 08:24 AM
    Difficulties in arranged marriage
    >edited for readability<

Dear Friends,

About my background -- I am a management grad, 27 years old, male, and works at a good job making good money.

My problem is, I met a girl (and her family) for an arranged marriage. After meeting them, I spoke to her for around eight days and said yes. We are now deeply in love with each other.

Suddenly the girl's family said No because of some kundli [horoscope] problem. We have also gotten it checked and there is no problem, but her family does not agree.

I'm here in Mumbai and she is in Ghaziabad so I can't visit her again and talk with her parents to convince them.

Somebody please guide me. What can I do here?

Rahul
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 9, 2012, 08:44 AM
    Is there a yogi or other holy man who would intercede for you and offer them proof that this marriage would be a good thing?

Is the kundli the problem or maybe there is something else in their heads that makes them unhappy about this?

Sep 9, 2012, 08:48 AM
    I do not believe in all these things very deeply still I went to 2 good astrogers to ask this they siad nothing. They are OK. But her parents got the opposite. Its d only reason as I'm in touch with that grl. She even wants us to be toghtr...

[sQUOTE=Wondergirl;3264472]Is there a yogi or other holy man who would intercede for you and offer them proof that this marriage would be a good thing?

Is the kundli the problem or maybe there is something else in their heads that makes them unhappy about this?[/QUOTE]
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 9, 2012, 08:51 AM
    So her parents have more than one reading -- two different readings -- for this marriage possibility?
    loner4life Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2012, 08:18 AM
    Forget her and move on
    Silver Lining Posts: 374, Reputation: 36
    -

Dec 11, 2012, 03:52 AM
    If the girl loves you and is interested in getting married to u, only then try to convince her parents.

Now, do you believe in Kundli? I used to, until 3 people gave 3 different opinion about my marriage with my love. One said I'l be divorced within 2 months,, 6 years of marriage and still crazily in love,, other said my dad will die within a year,, he just celebrated his 63rd b'day and is as healthy as a horse... the 3rd one said both the above, that I'l b divorced and because of that ma dad will die and I won have a kid,,
    Now, do you believe in this crap?

Ask the girl's dad to meet up with 3 other purohit and get the Kundli checked,, he'l get 3 different opinions,,

Dec 11, 2012, 04:23 AM
    Now we are ahead any astrology... we are trying to convince her mom through talks... lets see...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will be mine love marriage or arranged marriage [ 4 Answers ]

My name is divya maan Born on 30th July 1990 at 4:25 am I am in love with a boy named rahul sharma and he also loves me a lot We love each other deeply But we are not of same caste so our parents have problem with our relationship I want to know will we be able to get married

Mine is love marriage or arranged marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Will my marriage is love, or arranged

View more questions Search