Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shauee Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2012, 02:17 AM
    Is he on a Philippine Immigration Blacklist?
    My husbandis an american citizen and stayed with me here in Philippines for almost 2 yrs. He was deported back in Nov 2010 cause he was a fugitive from justice in the US. Now, he's done with his time and ready to fly back here. I just want to know if he's on Immigration blacklist. I don't to have any problems at the airport when he arrived.
    And how about the permanent residency or ACR he got, Is that also void and do we still need to start all over again?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 9, 2012, 02:39 AM
    We can't answer your personal immigration questions. You will have to inquire with US Immigration, but I doubt they will give you personal information. He is the one who will have to ask these questions of Immigration.

Sep 9, 2012, 03:18 AM
    Thanks for that.. I just want an idea on how it is going to be. I might have him ask his lawyer or case manager and at the same time I'll check with Philippine Immigration. I just hope they won't ask for any money to give an answer to my queries..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 9, 2012, 05:32 AM
    His criminal status will cause him a issue and yes most likely he will have to start all over in the process. But he will have to contact them personally

Sep 9, 2012, 06:10 AM
    Thank you Fr Chuck.. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Philippine Blacklist HELP [ 1 Answers ]

Help advice needed! I am blacklisted from Phil but not for any felony or charge. In fact nothing I did could have been arrested for. The reason given for my exclusion was unruly behavior. On Jan 6th returning home with my domestic helper I protested that my domestic helper was not to be allowed...

Removing Philippine immigration blacklist? [ 4 Answers ]

I was placed on the Philippine immigration blacklist for overstaying about 5 years ago and was wondering if anyone knows a reputable attorney in the Philippines to help me have it removed. This is what happened back in 2006 I was in the Philippines and ran into money trouble so while there I...

How will I know if I'm blacklist in Dubai Immigration? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I work before as domestic helper in Dubai last 2008. I run away in my employer's house because they did not treat me well and work outside to earn money for my fare. In 2010, I decided to surrender at Philippine Consulate co'z I want to go home. I have an eye scan at the Dubai...

Dubai immigration blacklist? [ 2 Answers ]

I was working with company in jebel ali ,dubai ,uae in 2006 .I am came back and did'nt cancelled my visa and my company cancel my visa in my absence.know I want to check my status that I am blacklist or not

Dubai immigration blacklist [ 13 Answers ]

Hi Peace be with you all! My Question is how about for the permanent ban in UAE because of the alcohol case.is there's a chance to remove the permanent ban also the Eye Scan and the finger print? kindly help... waiting for your answer... thank you so much! God Bless!

View more questions Search