Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chandra1977 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2012, 12:45 AM
    Video stop audio continue
    Why when I watching video on YouTube, video stop but audio continue. And when I move the mouse then video start playing again. Every time video stop I have to move the mouse... Please help me..
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Sep 25, 2012, 02:02 PM
    It sounds like you are having some problems with codecs and or flash player. What version of IE or Firefox are you running. Also can you please paste the specs of your PC, what is CPU speed, RAM, etc.
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 10:09 PM
    Check your internet connection, check for the latest version of flash and other java plugins get the latest update for them and web browser.
    This is just common problem arise due to internet network connection problem.
    But once done you can watch full video without any stop.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I continue being friends with a guy who led me on or should I stop? [ 5 Answers ]

So my all time crush and I have been talking it up lately and were best buds and recently we got in a fight because he thought our friendship was a total joke which I didn't understand at all but we made up and well I really like him a lot and I'm pretty sure the feelings are mutual. So he's over...

Do I need to stop or continue fighting for my love? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 35 year old boyfriend and I'm still 24. Our relationship lasted for 2 years and 3 months but within that span, I can say that we were together for only a month. We didn't see each other for 2 years. He left our country for work before I did but during the time we were together, we were...

Very confused, stop all contact or continue? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, Since this is my first post let me introduce myself. I am Hristian from Croatia and I am 18 years of age. Well my problem is the following. I dated a girl for a month, I liked her very much (the first one I treated very very well) but we broke up. The reason was that she was just out of...

Audio/Video being strange [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't know what catergory to put this in but anyway So, a few days ago watching videos online was absolutely fine Now, I can watch videos if they're like 2 minutes long, if I try to watch longer videos like 5 minutes upwards, the video is increadibly slow which misses frames and pauses and...

View more questions Search