Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathryn135 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2012, 12:28 AM
    Is guttering worn out
    My neighors have garage and I have the carport between the two is the guttering my neighbor insists nothing wrong with guttering between garage and carport is block wall with the guttering running along top I have water running down my side of block wall is this the drains worn out
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2012, 08:19 AM
    Welcome to AMHD Kathryn.

Would u please rewrite your question and use puncturation. It is very hard to read without it.

Just redo it in the " answer this question" box and we will be able to help u.

Thanks

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guttering Termination [ 4 Answers ]

Running a gutter across the front of a one level apartment attached to a garage and need to end the gutter right at the garage. Now would have to run downspout down to sidewalk and roll out across the sidewalk and walk goes right up to apartment wall so no way to run underneath. Would like to run...

Worn teeth [ 2 Answers ]

Why has my teeth rotten at the back?

Can Engagement rings be worn always? [ 23 Answers ]

I just proposed to my girlfriend last night and she said yes. I have never been more happier. Anyway, Can they be worn always? Like to sleep or what? I don't know what is normal. Do most women take them off when they go to sleep? It just doesn't seem normal to me, but if anyone can help it would be...

Worn Out Carpets [ 3 Answers ]

I moved into my apartment 12 years ago and the owner, at that time, put wall to wall carpeting in my apartment. The building has been bought and sold three times since then. The carpet was very "cheap" and after 12 years it is worn, dirty and is stretching in many places. Is the present owner...

Pre-Teen worn out [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 12-year old son who is an athlete (football, basketball, track, etc.). He is in great physical shape. We have noticed that if he goes for about three or four days, non-stop (practices and games combined), he gets stomach cramps and ends up having to miss a day of school. We know...

View more questions Search