Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stupot1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2012, 12:20 PM
    No sound or picture when switcing TV on just click noise and flashing red light
    Panasonic TV model 42pz88a

Check out some similar questions!

My Trane XE90 flashing red light [ 0 Answers ]

My trane XE90 wasn't giving out hot heat but warm/cool heat and the furnace light was flashing 2 lights which meant "Systems Lockout." I turned the thermostate off and the furnace switch off and let it sit for 30 min and then turned both back on. Now light is flashing constant. The control panel...

Red light flashing on my gas furnace [ 1 Answers ]

My gas furnace is blinking red and continious, and on the back of the door its says that this means "internal control failture" so I need to know what that means. Is it one problem or a number of things I need to check? Help!

Why does my TV standby light just keep flashing blue&red? [ 0 Answers ]

It's a 42in lcd TV and the model number is L42VC04U. There isn't a problem with the remote and the buttons on the TV aren't responding either.the TV won't turn on.

Flashing red light on gibson furnace [ 2 Answers ]

My gibson furnace is not heating, when I looked inside, I saw a flashing red light and no flames. What could be the problem?

Flashing red light code ? [ 10 Answers ]

OK I have seen the same question asked and followed the instructions, BUT I can't find the meaning of my code on the inside of my access panel. I have a Trane XE80 with a White-Rodgers 50a50-473 control panel, the heat cycles on and off every 20 30min. The flashing code is (I think) 14 ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.