Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    The Dark09 Posts: 161, Reputation: 8

Sep 8, 2012, 07:55 AM
    Fallout: New Vegas deathclaw
    I need help on how to kill a deathclaw in Fallout: New Vegas. I'm very new to the fallout games and have no idea how to play.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2012, 08:56 AM
    Shoot it in the head, from very far away, is how I deal with death claws, but that's what my characters like.
    The Dark09 Posts: 161, Reputation: 8

Sep 8, 2012, 10:05 PM
    I never thought about that. I guess explosives is out of the question?
    jaffeyjoeblaze Posts: 157, Reputation: 16

Nov 30, 2012, 05:04 AM
    Rocket Launcher if you have it... if its early on in the game... just find a new route to your destination
    nessa93 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2012, 05:09 PM
    I love Fallout and I honestly just avoided them as best as possible... If you are a lower level your best tactic is actually to VATS them in the legs if you can with a railgun or to use the .56 riffle if you are more of a normal one or two handed weapon kind guy... But if you keep uping the gun skill by level 20 something I was able to take them out with 3 shots from my combat shotgun--sorry Riot Shotgun in NV--(excellent condition mind you) so long as I didn't use VATS... That's my advice lol Explosives just kind piss them off as they run out of the spread distance too quick lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fallout [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone know when the next "fallout" game comes out?

In Fallout New Vegas for the PS3 how do I get my companion back? [ 2 Answers ]

I sent Ed-e back to Primm and when I went there later he wasn't there. I even looked back at the spot and surrounding area (cottonwood cove) where I released him and I still can't find him. Have I fallen into yet another irreversible fallout glitch and my poor robot is forever lost to digital...

Fallout 3 on Windows 7 [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought Fallout 3 GOTY for my computer and I have Widows 7. It always crashes when I press start new game and says a problem ha occurred that has caused Fallout 3 to stop working. Help please D:

Fallout 3 - PS3 game [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, Well, I am about half way through Fallout 3. Trying to get all the trophies but I want to play it through once without cheating at all. At the momet I am finishing the game with Good Karma to get the trophy for it.. Next time through I am going to play on Bad Karma. My question is...

Relationship Fallout [ 9 Answers ]

Hi All. Has anyone engaged in MMF or FFM group, three some sex activity. And was there any relationship fall out from this. My Girlfriend is wanting to try MMF but I am a little unsure as this is new to me. I like the idea of FFM but I am worried that this will end the relationship ?

View more questions Search