Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bsen1967 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2012, 12:03 AM
    Merrill Lynch 401k
    I had a 401K account that was managed by ML. I have not been able to access the online account recently. I get a cryptic "No Web Access" message after providing my credentials. The message has been consistent for the past 1 month, so I know their website is up and running.

Strangely there are no customer support options provided in the benefits.ml.com site.

Who should I write to now for help?

Does anyone know what this error means?

Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 8, 2012, 05:21 AM
    I would talk to your benefits administrators at your firm. Either that or go to the main ML site and find a contact point.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Sep 8, 2012, 08:47 AM
    Have you tried the "Create user ID" and/or "Forgot your pasword" links on the login page?

Sep 8, 2012, 11:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ebaines View Post
    Have you tried the "Create user ID" and/or "Forgot your pasword" links on the login page?
    Yes. The issue is not one of a invalid uid/pwd. The error message is after authentication.

Sep 8, 2012, 11:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    I would talk to your benefits administrators at your firm. Either that or go to the main ML site and find a contact point.
    Yes, I've written to the benefit administrators at my (past) employer. I will update this post once I hear from any.

Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Merrill Lynch 401K [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have ML 401(K) account, but wants to know if my 401(K) will be affected by the recent fall of the firm. I currently have vest my 401(K) into five different investments; three with equity/stocks and two with bonds. One of equity/stock is called 'ML Large Value CIT Tier 1" IVR Code:...

How can I request 401k employee loan application from merrill lynch [ 3 Answers ]

How can I request 401k employee loan application form from Merrill lynch.

Merrill lynch 401k loans [ 2 Answers ]

I need a phone number to talk to someone about a loan from my 401k .

I work tax exempt. 401k or roth 401k [ 4 Answers ]

I am a US citizen and work overseas. I have the tax exempt status up to $85,000. This being said, should I invest in a 401k(which is before taxes) or a Roth 401K since I really don't have to pay taxes on the income I have. Regards, Garf

Château Lynch Moussas Pauillac 2000 [ 2 Answers ]

I was given a bottle of this wine as a gift and know nothing about it. How long should it sit before drinking? How much would it cost to replace it?

View more questions Search