Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2012, 09:17 PM
    Worry
    A man gets on a train with his little boy, and gives the conductor only one ticket. 'How old's your kid?' the conductor says, and the father says, 'He's four years old.' 'He looks at least twelve to me,' says the conductor. And the father says, 'Can I help it if he worries?'

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have anything to worry about? [ 2 Answers ]

So me and my girlfriend had sex last Thursday twice in that day (protected sex) she usually gets her period the last week of a month but she has not had her period yet,do I have anything to worry about?

Should I worry? [ 7 Answers ]

Why did my husband ask a single girl "who's the lucky guy"?

Do I have something to worry about? [ 7 Answers ]

So I swear I'm not snooping. But, I've had a really weird start to this relationship. I've been with my boyfriend for about a year. I do trust him but on his myspace it showed he was still single and had his ex as number 1. Then I asked him about it and kind of made him change it. Then I was...

When should I worry? [ 4 Answers ]

My doxie threw up twice yesterday and sometime in the middle of the night went into the kitchen and left me a large amount of diarrhea to clean up this morning. He is acting fine so should I be concerned? What really is a good sign for taking him to the vet?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.