Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Darkwanderer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2005, 10:56 AM
    Playing a .avi file at the boot screen
    I was wondering if this was posible and if it is how would you do it. Thanks a lot :D
    jacko1982 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2008, 03:14 PM

Hi this is not possible to do if you been the post boot image
    keivinlee06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 09:06 PM
    Yes its possible to do that but only for windows 7...
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Dec 13, 2010, 08:09 AM

Solved How to change Windows 7 startup sound - Windows 7 Forums

Is this what you're looking for?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Change Boot Screen [ 2 Answers ]

When we start windows;it naturally boots with its default boot screen. I waana change the screen manually. Please help me in step by step operations Thanks.:o

Is this guy playing games w/ me? [ 5 Answers ]

all right me and this guy met on a family trip. Exchanged numbers and started talking. In the beginning he told me he didn't want a relationship. I did. He told me he wanted to be "friends w/ benefits." I agreed. The idea didn't seem too harmful, hooking up w/ a hot guy no strings attached? We only...

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

Playing .avi file problem HELP! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I've had this problem for a long time. How do you plady a .avi file?? Please help. :eek:

Changing my Boot Screen [ 17 Answers ]

Hey, I just bought a computer with windows xp home edition installed on it. And I went on to the net the other day and checked out some new boot screens, and themes etc on www.themexp.org... when I downloaded the one I liked the download went fine and it was put into a temp file... but when I read...

View more questions Search