Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SmilingInside Posts: 182, Reputation: 3

Sep 7, 2012, 08:24 PM
    What are some intense jobs?
    Can you name some intense jobs that involve at least a few of the following characteristics:

Largely independent
    High pressure
    Involves debate/negotiation/trickery
    Quick thinking and acting
    Some element of danger
    Slick/secretive
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 7, 2012, 08:35 PM
    Teaching involves a lot of independence, definitely high pressure, lots of negotiation. You have to think quickly and be able to switch gears in an instant, and unfortunately, we do have dangerous situations.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 8, 2012, 06:29 AM
    Used car salesmen.

Police officer
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 8, 2012, 06:32 AM
    Special OPs, Mission Impossible/Burn Notice style.

Knowledge of weapons and explosives might be required, several languages, and able to run very fast.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 8, 2012, 06:36 AM
    ER nurse
    L&D nurse
    Paramedic

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intense elbow issues [ 1 Answers ]

My left elbow has been giving me problems for a while now.. It locks up and takes a lot to get it to straighten out if I keep it bent for a few minutes at a time.. Lately a new symptom has appeared a sharp pain when bending my elbow.. All of the pain seems to be on the outside of the elbow

Intense nervous [ 2 Answers ]

I would like some tips on over coming the intense nervous of cold-call faces to faces sales. I have been in business for 15yrs and 90% of all my work has always been word of mouth sales. Now with the economy that has slowed down a lot. So I want to hit the doors I have been reading marketing books...

Intense probation [ 4 Answers ]

I'm about to receive intense probation for a possession charge. I work a full time job Monday through Friday 7am to 6:30 pm. When would I report to my probation officer?

Too intense [ 5 Answers ]

my GF enjoys our sexlife at least that's what she said. She has NEVER had at all and I know that many girls don't, through penetration just stimulation and all that but when I learned about the stimulation factor I tried it. And ever since I'm pretty sure I have been over stimulating her, her...

Intense guilt [ 12 Answers ]

I am a woman in my early 30s. I am in psychotherapy for a variety of issues. Depression was crippling me. I have an issue I am unable to talk to anyone about. I did some very bad things as a minor. I was uncaring, unloving, and cruel. I took out my lack of empathy on innocents. But I made a...

View more questions Search