Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ASHLEYBOSTON Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Sep 7, 2012, 04:05 PM
    Quiji Board... Help
    I am a very optimistic person. I always say anything is possible, never put anything completely out. I just like proof. And I never really believed in spirits. The other night, I had three friends over my house. We might have done something that wasn't good. We took some LSD, and decided to use a ouiji board.(My first time doing both, I will never do either again) And it worked. I am 100% a believer now. But no, it wasn't the drugs. But the drugs definitally did help open our minds. We asked if there were spirits with us, and it went to yes, slowly but surely.We asked how many there were, and it went to 6. So 4 of us, 2 of them.. I asked if they were good, they said no. I didn't ask other questions because we were all pretty freaked out. But I don't think we closed it properly. Because my TV turned on by itself. My bedroom Tv. I turned it off. It turned back on. I did this back and forth at least 40 times. It did it all morning, even when the others left. And it is still doing it.Noone had the remote, we were all sitting in the room when it was turned on. But I unplugged my TV from the wall. And it isn't a glitch in the TV. My TV has never had an issue before. This was two days ago. Every time I have plugged it back in it will turn on still. It doesn't do it in specific times. But when I turned it off, it never turned on legit that second. One time, I turned it off and said you and flipped it off, the TV turned right on that second, as soon as I was done saying it. And last night my mom was home alone( I told her about what happened) and my kitchen TV turned on by itself. Nothing else has happened besides that, but I believe there is something here messing with me. I don't believe it is a glitch. It is too weird to be. My TV has never done that and as soon as we use a ouiji board it happened. And we did not use a legit ouiji board. We made one. And I kind of ripped it then burned it... which I probably shouldn't have done. I have never believed in god or anything, I wasn't raised religious. But I prayed. And meant it. I don't know what to do about this. Is there someone to talk to? Should I go to a priest? Anybody help? I have videos of this happening too...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2012, 05:26 PM
    [QUOTE=ASHLEYBOSTON;3262848]I am a very optimistic person. I always say anything is possible, never put anything completely out. I just like proof. And I never really believed in spirits. The other night, I had three friends over my house. We might have done something that wasn't good. We took some LSD, and decided to use a quiji board.(My first time doing both, I will never do either again) And it worked. I am 100% a believer now. But no, it wasn't the drugs. But the drugs definitally did help open our minds.. . [QUOTE]

LSD doesn't open your mind. By definition: "LSD is a hallucinogen because exposure to the drug can cause mild to intense distortions of the sensory and perceptual systems, sometimes including vivid dreams ..." I worked with someone whose mind was so opened by LSD that he opened the window and jumped - from the third floor. He thought he could fly.

If you feel you would find some peace by speaking to a Clergyperson, then do that.

If LSD had not been involved I would put more stock in your experience.

Sorry, but I don't think you can draw the line between the ouija board and the LSD experience.

Sep 7, 2012, 05:30 PM
    I was just being honest, I wanted to put the whole story out there. But I am sober now and it is still happening...
    jayparanormal Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Sep 7, 2012, 05:32 PM
    All you have is a few evil spirits there not demons (you don't need to worry about that). That was good of you at least for making a ouija board and please don't buy one that it definitely not safe. I suggest you use a ouija board again and ask them to leave and if they say no then ask them what they want and if there just rude and messing with you then just close the board.

Note: a lot of times when you ask a spirit to leave they do.

Safe tips: use the ouija board with at least one friend
    Do NOT buy one
    Close the board by saying go to farewell and then you can move to the bye or the farewell on your board just drag whatever your using to farewell and then say goodbye and then the board is closed
    DO NOT TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF ONCE YOU PUT THEM ON. Don't take your hands off without ending it properly or they are going to follow you (like they are now) or they will hurt you but if they wanted to hurt you they would have done it by now.
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2012, 05:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ASHLEYBOSTON View Post
    i was just being honest, i wanted to put the whole story out there. but i am sober now and it is still happening.....

Agreed - and I also answered honestly. If it is "still happening," then consult with a clergyperson.
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2012, 05:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jayparanormal View Post
    All you have is a few evil spirits there not demons (you dont need to worry about that). That was good of you at least for making a ouija board and please dont buy one that it definitly not safe. I suggest you use a ouija board again and ask them to leave and if they say no then ask them what they want and if there just rude and messing with you then just close the board.

note: a lot of times when you ask a spirit to leave they do.

safe tips: use the ouija board with at least one friend
    do NOT buy one
    Close the board by saying go to farewell and then you can move to the bye or the farewell on your board just drag whatever your using to farewell and then say goodbye and then the board is closed
    DO NOT TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF ONCE YOU PUT THEM ON. dont take your hands off without ending it properly or they are going to follow you (like they are now) or they will hurt you but if they wanted to hurt you they would have done it by now. As soon as you do this message me and tell me how it went.

You did read that she burned the board, right? "And we did not use a legit quiji board. We made one. And i kind of ripped it then burned it...."

Messages off the board are not allowed - please do "follow up" here.

What is your experience or training in the paranormal?

Sep 7, 2012, 05:38 PM
    Thank you, I will do that. The only thing I'm scared about is what if I let more in by opening it up again, ones that aren't as nice (not that they are nice, but I mean meaner)? So I just say" go to farewell" move it to goodbye, and say goodbye. It will definitally be closed?
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2012, 05:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ASHLEYBOSTON View Post
    thank you, i will do that. the only thing im scared about is what if i let more in by opening it up again, ones that arent as nice (not that they are nice, but i mean meaner)? so i just say" go to farewell" move it to goodbye, and say goodbye. it will definitally be closed?

I thought you said you burned it - ?

Sep 7, 2012, 05:40 PM
    I did, but he said to make another one

Sep 7, 2012, 05:41 PM
    Well use one again, so I figured he meant make one
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Sep 7, 2012, 10:38 PM
    I have studied the paranormal for over 30 years and my opinion that is based on these studies and personal experience is that any use of a Ouija is very risky at best. I would not have one any where near me and wouldn't use one at gunpoint.

For Jay;
    To advise someone to use a Ouija shows a total lack of knowledge regarding any serious study of the subject . You can open yourself and everyone around you to forces you never imagined.

This is not a game. It needs to be taken seriously because the consequences can be dire. You need to do some serious study regarding the Ouija. Knowledge is power and you stand powerless in the face of potentially inviting great evil into your life, which you may have already accomplished with a single use.
    To do it again is beyond foolish and to advise others to do it is reckless and irresponsible.

If you still insist on doing it again at least do some research and KNOW what the risks are.

Sep 7, 2012, 10:46 PM
    I honestly never want to touch one again... I just don't know what to do. I honestly didn't think anything would happen, like I said I didn't believe... :/

Sep 7, 2012, 10:49 PM
    Do you have any advice?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 8, 2012, 06:19 AM
    There is little to do, unless one is ready to accept religious answers and be serious about it.
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2012, 06:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    There is little to do, unless one is ready to accept religious answers and be serious about it.

Am I the only one who thought "maybe" the hallucinogenic properties of LCD played a part in this? Maybe "it's" still happening. Maybe "it" isn't. I just don't know much the description of the experience is tainted by LSD.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 8, 2012, 07:45 AM
    Fr_Chuck is spot on. Yes, there are things that can be done... but you need to come to terms with what you did and how it really needs to be dealt with. If you want a good solid answer on how to deal with what is happening, things are about to get real religious for you, whether you grew up that way or not.
    jayparanormal Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Sep 8, 2012, 10:56 AM
    Yes you are right if you close it like I said they shouldn't follow you or stay there with you. Remember while talking to them you don't give off negetive emotions they feed off that. Do not back down this is your house and they are not welcomes guess so be in charge but do not make fun of them because they will react in violence to that. If you want to know if your talking to the right person just ask "are you the ones haunting my house" if you feel uncomfortable while your doing this and you think there going to act in violence then close the ouija board. I think there not it just sounds like they like messing with you. Don't ask them to show themselves either its just a bad idea. If you get a hold of someone else just close and try again later. BE CAREFUL.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 8, 2012, 12:10 PM
    If you have to suggest "BE CAREFUL"... it's probably not best to offer the advice in the first place. Ouija is not a cut and dry, open and close form of communication. It is not the board and the proper opening and closing of portals that is the issue. The issue lies in that it is open communication with spirits... therefor giving them the right to manifest. There is no CAREFUL way to play with a ouija board.

Sep 8, 2012, 06:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Am I the only one who thought "maybe" the hallucinogenic properties of LCD played a part in this? Maybe "it's" still happening. Maybe "it" isn't. I just don't know much the description of the experience is tainted by LSD.
    I'm sorry, but none of it is tainted. Yes I was on LSD. But that does not mean anything. I know what I saw, and I believe what I saw/ am seeing. I'm not trying to be rude but I didn't ask if you believed my story or not. That's not what I came on here for. I asked for help and advice. That's it. Not whether you believed or not. And the quotations aren't necessary. SOMETHING is happening. I am not hallucenating. My mother is not hallucenating. The VIDEOS are not hallucenating.

Sep 8, 2012, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Fr_Chuck is spot on. Yes, there are things that can be done...but you need to come to terms with what you did and how it really needs to be dealt with. If you want a good solid answer on how to deal with what is happening, things are about to get real religious for you, whether you grew up that way or not.

I did come to terms with what I did. I understand what I did and know it was stupid. I have been doing nothing but researching this for the past few days. And now that I saw this happening, I'm opening myself to god. Because if I believe in the rest of this stuff, how can I not. And I am willing to do what it takes. First things first, I'm going to get myself to a church.And get a bible, and read away. And I have been praying. Asking him to forgive me of my sins.One step at a time, right? Nothing else is happening besides the tv's... and I'm hoping that's it. It may not be harming me, but I still don't want it in my presence...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Green board sheet rock VS cement board for show wall backing [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if the green sheet rock will do just as well as cement board for installing in a show that I'm planning on tiling?

Am I being haunted by the quiji board? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was 17, I played with the quiji board, at first with others,then alone. Now I'm wondering if that's the cause of all the paranormal stuff going on with me. I've been pushed up against the wall while laying on the bed alone. I've been brushed up against my backside when no one was even...

Green board vs cement backer board for tub/shower surrounds [ 2 Answers ]

Our tub/hand held shower surround currently has green board (mold & waterproofed board) on the walls and is primed and painted. We are wanting to tile the walls, do we need to rip out the current green board and put up cement backerboard or can we put it right over the current green board? NAN

HOA Board Member Moves with board property [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am currently an HOA Board President. One of the board members (secretary) moved out of the community in the dark of night and abandoned his home. He took with him important documents mainly all board minute’s in addition or board seal. We have called, emailed and texted only to get no...

View more questions Search